Suggestion for Openbox Area

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,044 times. The last Post () by AfyB.

• Howdy,

Juts a thought, but I think we could do with adding Openbox S11 and S12 sections within the Openbox area.
    I know they are all effectively the same, but I feel we are maybe not quite tapping into the the market so to speak....

For the sake of adding two new sections to the site, I know people will start to use and I have no doubts that the community will respond.

Just my thoughts, but I do feel its worthwhile..

Even if simply tweaking the title to inculde S11/S12 as that is pretty much what you get if buying Openbox now.

Hope this adds to the community.

D

• Good idea, but no more official support for S11 or S12, also no Team working on this boxes.
    Dont expect more news for S Series.

that is sad, it is a box with potential, but it have it faults.

Agreed, The OpenBox's have a lot of potential but they are so user un-friendly.
    It took me well over a month configuring my openboxd to the same user frendly level that my dreambox took a few hours to achieve..
    But I have to say, the work was well worth it because I have a Fully Functional HD Box for under £50..
    Hopefully someone will strip them down & teach them a trick r two!

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• ***Box F3 or M3's are slightly better anyway in my opinion. I have an S9 lying around somehwere, might put it on fleabay today, thanks for the reminder :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!