SkyQ Skin by Chababu

There are 417 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 102,695 times. The last Post () by parabola73.

• Reilly like you skin …… Nice One.

You’re just out of hospital then!!!!
    Take a break and have a KitKat with you lady and kids.
    Watch some TV.

Enjoy life, think about yourself!
    That’s what is important!!!!

:cheers: :popcorn: beer10

• Yes mate. Sorry guys for the delay...was in hospital the past week...am back home now recovering and will upload the update soon...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sorry to here that, feel a bit shitty now pushing for an update, take the time to recover before you you do anything else, after all, your heath and wellbeing come first.

• hey guys, ive installed this skin and like it. however i dont get any description of picon on the info bar or picon beside the channel in the bouquets menu. is there something else i need to install for this? im using openpli
    cheers

• hey guys, ive installed this skin and like it. however i dont get any description of picon on the info bar or picon beside the channel in the bouquets menu. is there something else i need to install for this? im using openpli
    cheers

You need to have picons installed and enable them in the channel select screen to display...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Cheers buddy got my picons. 1 last problem I don't have any epg on the info bar, I just have what's on now and what's on next with the times at the bottom of the info bar. I have cross epg working no probs but just not on the info bar. Any advice? I couldn't see anything in the menu to enable it
    Cheers

• SkyQ V1.3

Download the attached ipk file and ftp it to /tmp of your reciever

Installation:

Telnet command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

OpenATV
    Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
    memory/tmp
    Press ok on the package
    press green to install
    Reboot Your Box.

OpenVIX
    Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install
    memory/tmp
    Press ok on the package
    press green to install
    Reboot Your Box

Once it has installed you need to set it as your skin.

(OpenATV)
    Menu... setup... Usage & GUI... skin setup.
    Restart GUI

(OpenVIX)
    Menu...setup...System...user interface...skin setup.
    Restart GUI

SkyQ Preview Channel Picons:

Download and Extract the attached SkyQ Preview.rar file (click on the dropbox link)

Copy the folder named picon to usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ

Updated (20/05/2016)

Graphical EPG PIG screen
    Channel Selection Screen
    Number Zap
    Channel Preview Picons on Infobar
    Compressed Graphics (Less that 3MB)

The Skin is Based on Open Pli but it should work well with most other images. I can confirm it also works well with Open ATV.

Feel free to try it on other images (please back up your image first before installation). Do post here if it works well with other images.

Enjoy & Please don't forget feedbacks.

• Is it 1080 yet ?

• Firs of all,hope you are well.Great no fantastic work with the skin,a couple of things I've noticed is in the menu screen options text in the middle column there doesn't seem enough space to fit all the text on i.e system/software update setting is cut off so are some others and also info bar(to the right) next program information does not fit and gets cut off.Once again fantastic work THANKYOU.

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!