SkyQ Skin by Chababu

There are 417 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 102,414 times. The last Post () by parabola73.

• Hi,

The big and small picons work in normal sattelite channels but when viewing an IPTV channel - only the small picon shows up whereas the big picon does not change. Is there a reason behind this?

Eg: When viewing Sky 1 in sattelite - both small and big picon shows fine. But if viewing Sky1 on IPTV (in bouquet) -shows only the big picon and large one does not show.

Can someone help?

Thanks

• Thankfully have now figured this out. Needed to label the IPTV transponders as the same as the actual chanels - this resolves both EPG as well as SkyQ skin picon issue.

• Hi,

Can you help me out with this please buddy?

How do I get the picons to match to the IPTV channel list? They work fine with the Sat lists (channel and preview picons) but not on the IPTV side of things. How do I match them up ?

Thanks

• The picons will only match the name of your iptv service

so for eg you will need the name of the channel to match the picon before it will pick it up. If they do match try using echannelizer and this will allow you to edit your iptv list. you can find your sat list in the left pane and then hold CTRL and drag this channel to your m3u list one by one. This will bring the EPG and Picon over

• The echannelizer program needs to be installed on a Windows machine. Aslong as your box has working EPG with Satellite already, then you can just drag and drop (whilst holding ctrl) the equivalent Satellite channel over the top of the IPTV channel.. this will assign the correct Reference to it. You'll then need to write the changes back to your box.. It will restart the GUI and then all should be well.

• Thanks I'll give it a go when I get home. It sounds slightly complicated. Will this mess anything up in the channel list or the stream or will it simply copy the correct reference?

• When I select a channel eg bbc 1 the bar comes up it's got a BBC picon to the right but the big Q is in the middle how do i get this to change I think I've put all downloads into correct folders etc but still not working

• Hi I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction...

I am trying to modify the font color for the Titles in the Bouquet EPG (right pane where it shows what's currently on and description) - the titles are a feint blue which is really clashing with the background and making it really hard to read.

I know that I need to edit something in the skin.xml but I can't find what I am looking for, I am not sure which "screen name" is for that part of the image.

Thanks for any help

• Ciao amico non ho capito come ottenere la seconda immagine che hai postato

Ho la 2.0 come skin

• Ciao a tutti posseggo 1 zetagemma h5 è mi piacerebbe mettere come skin quella di Chababu Sky Q quale mi consigliate e su quale immagine montarla .Pure i picons per i canali e quelli grandi .Ciao a tutti e spero in un vost

ro aiuto.Grazie

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!