SkyQ Skin by Chababu

There are 417 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 102,461 times. The last Post () by parabola73.

• Ftp to /tmp

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• @ ferdi
    menu/information
    shows the the version that is installed

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing i have not got is the positioner setup has not got the move east or move west for the dish,
    I know its meant to be like a sky Q box to copy but i have motoriser set up not just 28e.
    regards.
    skybot1.

• I have done the positioner setup screen. Could you please take a screenshot of the issue and let me have a look.

Thanks

• How do you mean? I am using a box that is supported by the vix team

Sorry mate. I didnt mean in a bad way. I meant u either using openvix on a box like zgemma series as Vix does not officially support these boxes.

Alot of people have been having crashes with Vix and checkin up the crashlogs is not caused by the skin unless sum coding of the v1.5 create an issue with OpenVix but I have tried to get the skin to work with most images...

• Sorry mate. I didnt mean in a bad way. I meant u either using openvix on a box like zgemma series as Vix does not officially support these boxes.

Alot of people have been having crashes with Vix and checkin up the crashlogs is not caused by the skin unless sum coding of the v1.5 create an issue with OpenVix but I have tried to get the skin to work with most images...

No I know you didn't mean it in a bad way, I am using it on a mutant HD2400 and vix support that box.

I now belive the crashes to be down to a custom epg plug in in have installed so have removed that and will see if it happens again.

Cheers again for the skin I think it's looks great

• Great skin buddy
    running on duo 2 vix 4.1 all good so far 1 thing and it is tiny thing EPG info bar if I press ok button when info bar pops up it misses the S of the first wording of sly could do squeezing down a bit
    but other than that
    absolutely bob on

its the bit with sly q logo I think someone said it was going to be a picon window

• Great skin buddy
    running on duo 2 vix 4.1 all good so far 1 thing and it is tiny thing EPG info bar if I press ok button when info bar pops up it misses the S of the first wording of sly could do squeezing down a bit
    but other than that
    absolutely bob on

its the bit with sly q logo I think someone said it was going to be a picon window

Thanks mate. Please do send me a screenshot of the issue.

Thanks

• This looks awesome. I am having a bit of a mare sorting out decent epg on openvix 4.1 release on Vu solo 2....cant even get autobouquets to install. I am desperately hoping this will work as I have sky q anyway and have my box for MUTV and BT sports. Fingers and toes well and truly crossed this works for me.

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!