amiko shd 8900 red light & won`t boot

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,058 times. The last Post () by imtiaz_2007.

• Hi all help needed
    I have 4 amiko shd 8900 boxes and all of them have a red light on them
    I can get into the enigma 2 side of the box but when I try to go in to the spark it tries to load
    Then it just shows a red light and turns off but the enigma 2 works fine
    Any help would be great full

• have you tried this?

Step I: Before repairing, pls prepare such devices,
    1. Programmer: Programe the Flash IC memory.
    2. Soldering Machine: You need to change IC.
    3. One USB Disk with FAT32 formart.
    Note: If you have new Flash memory IC from your seller, then no need Programmer.

Step II: Programe Flash Memory with Prgramer.
    1. Take out your 8900HD motherboard, Check IC in Position U12 (Spansion S29Gl064N90TFI01) , Use your soldering Machine to take out this two IC. See Picture Amiko Motherboard.jpg.
    2. Programe Spansion S29Gl064N90TFI01IC with amiko_flash.bin file.
    3. Put the repair Flash Memory back to motherboard..
    Note: If you have new Flash memory IC from your seller, then no need Program the IC, just change new IC.

Step III: Update receiver by USB.
    1. Copy the userfs.img.ub, mImage, and nfs Folder files to root of USB memory, and Insert USB disk to receiver. (We porvide two rar files 1.2.61-Alpha-1.rar and 1.2.61-Alpha-2.rar here, one of them can be use for your receiver, pls try)
    2. Power ON receiver, receiver will upgrade automaticly, On LED display, it will show NAND….NOY, after upgrade, it will show Good.
    3. Now Restart reciever, receiver will work.
    If you want to Use new 1.2.61 version sw with Youtube working, Pls don't use Spark Online upgrading, pls download Alpha version SW from here.
    Pls download 1.2.61-Alpha SW from the Forum.search on google
    We will continue to release New version SW here.. Enjoy it.
    6a00a5db7df05a5d0.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

OBS:Firmware 1.2.61-Alpha version
    New Firmware 1.2.63-Alpha version
    1. Blind Scan works.
    2. Spark online Upgrade remove.
    3. Youtube works

How to uprade Alpha version firmware of SHD-8900?
    1. Make a folder X:/spark to root of USB, Copy the two files userfub.img and mImage to there.
    2. Press and Hold OK key then Power on receiver, you will see in Front LED display "Boot" and then "FORC", after this, Press Right key, upgrade will start..
    3. It will take a long time..
    1.2.63-Alpha

4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

download http://www.mediafire.com/downl…pvo99ei3/1.2.65-Alpha.rar

• HELP ME BHAI GE MAA NE SUPER BOX S750 711 CHIP RECEIVER KO NEGMA2 MA KYA RECEIVER OK THA PHER MAA NA IS KO SPARK MA TABDEEL YANI CHINGE KYA BOOT KYA BHED IS KYI SHCREEN PER NULL ATA HE RECEIVER ON NHEE HO RHAA HELP ME-

RECEIVER KO DOBRA NEGMA2 PER KOO TO RECEIVER ON HO JATA HEE M- MAA RECEIVER KO SPARK MA CHLNA CHHTA HOO HELP KEROO BHAI GE THANKS YOU

superbox s750 spark 7111 rescue image download help me

superboxS750 Spark all and new Version download help

thanks you replyi me

superbox s750 spark

info stb

stb pic

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!