ABM Custom channels

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,976 times. The last Post () by stuartbloom.

• Hi

I am using AutoBouqetsMaker and all is fine. One thing I am trying to do is this:

I scan for ROI SD channels, that works great, however, I would like to change Channel 1 to BBC One NI HD, Channel 2 to BBC Two HD, etc.

Now, I can go and edit the files directly with a previously saved set, but it would be GREAT to have this happen automatically, then I can set it to auto update every couple of days.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has already been answered, but I cannot seem to figure it out.

Stuart

• Official Post

There is some uncertaintity in your descriptio, I hope I have understood what you intend to do correctly. If I have not, please rephrase using teh official channel numbers.

For a few channels, the custom mix process is ideal.

1. The first chanenl number for the 28.2 Sky providers is 101. There is no chanenl 1. You therefore need to create a section to start at 001, I have called it StuartBloom, rename to what you want.
    2. You do not need to create bouquets fro the NI provider but you must select it.
    3. You will lose the ability to have the first/main bouquet as FTA HD, or HD even though they are in the menus.
    4. In this example, I have only added the two chanenls you mentioned. You can add more sections and numbers, provided you do not go over 100 in total.
    5. You should use a linux compatible editor such as Notepad++
    6. The custom mix file (sample attached) must be placed in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/

Code
    <custommix>
    	<sections>
    		<section number="1">StuartBloom</section>	
    	</sections>
    	<inserts>
    		<insert target="001" source="141" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert>
    		<insert target="002" source="142" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert>
    	</inserts>
    </custommix>
  • I know it has been a while, but does anyone know how to add channels to the currently empty (Favourites (TV) bouquet?

I am happy with the bouquets, but I would like to only have a few channels in that bouquet so I cnan use it for my Kodi PVR add-on.

Thanks in advance

Stuart

• Thanks, so lets say I want to create a bouquet as the last bouquet; lets call it blooms, and want to add BBC One to that; what do i need to use as section number and for the channel target?

again, thanks for all your help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!