New Dreambox on the way!!

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,299 times. The last Post () by bodiddly.

• dreambox is dead
    to many other brands available
    at a much cheaper price

dreambox once had the monopoly
    not anymore
    R I P the dreambox

dunno why you think that mate.
    although i don't have any dreamboxes atm, i had one from the very outset.............what was it? the 7000 i think, and then had various models. i would still put them up against anything thats out there, me i think it's price and the avaliability of the sw, that restricts them.
    and if there is a new box on the way and and it was resonably priced then i for one would certainly be interested.

just my opinion

regards: canthackit

• There are rumors on a new dreambox coming-out, a small one, very small but at same time very powerful. Major specs: New design, new broadcom processor (good with IPTV) very simple and finally with a popular price, as an estimate around 120-130€, dimensions are H35xW200xD130mm with new silicon tuners sat and dtt and the standards hdmi/usb/ethernet ports. A product with a small price and big quality. Proto-type codename is Volks-Dream, which will be named with a new product line (DM700 ? ) which will include also other models. The new Dreambox will be probably on the market in June 2016.
    Will keep you updated, as we know more about.

From dream-elite forum.

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

• I also owned most of the Dreambox models, the last one being the 8000HD.I did replace that one with the 7080HD but I soon got rid of that as it was too limited.I then got introduced to the Vu+ Duo2.I have to say this is the best receiver I have ever owned!! The new Dreambox will have to be something special for me to dump the Duo2.Also they need to review there pricing as they ask way too much.

bo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!