Sudden Permanent Timeshift issue!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,167 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Recently my permanent timeshift has stopped working...just wondering if anyone else had experienced this -

" Creating Hardlink to Timeshift file failed!
    [Errno 5] Input/output error:
    '/media/hdd//timeshift.lhPRFA' "

" Creating hardlink to Timeshift file failed!
    The Filesystem on your Timeshift-Device does not support hardlinks.
    Make sure it is formatted in EXT2 or EXT3!

[Errno 5] Input/output error "

I briefly had this issue with an earlier version of BH but it just seemed to resolve itself...

• Hi, I have the exact problem.
    Everything was working ok, but I had a problem with the box and after unplugging it for 5 minutes it suddenly apeared.
    How did you fix this problem??

Thanks

• Hello Buddy,

Not sure if you noticed but this post by sandman was made on the 24/01/12, unfortunately he is no longer active on the forum.

First things first,please make a introduction post here: Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

Then could you let us know what image & version of it you are using?

I would think that sandman reflashed the box or updated the image he had on it,but cant say for sure as he never made another post to say how he fixed it.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!