Wetek factory Droid 28.2 backuup full recovery

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,088 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Ok so here is a Android build i have built for 28.2 UK

so whats installed as below

Wetek Theater set with Rats 04-03-16 (thanx for update coder in Rat

Oscam rev 10932 by guri set up with
    both Cccam & Newcamd proxi tested in config-ed

ive included some retro EMU for you guys to play with Sony PS1 via epsx
    (Dont use the FPse its not working right but if you want to try fix do so in let me know how you did it ill update image)
    megadrive
    mastersystem
    nintendo64
    snes n nes
    i have my roms set to USB and i will upload my tested roms
    to site when i get a chance i have a few to get you guys started , the PS3 duelshock pads are working via bluetooth
    and sixaces controller app , bare in mind this will stop all other BT devices connecting whist playing any emu
    i have not been able to get any other controller working ie 360wired/wireless old modified xbox original or my PS2 to usb converter
    but again ill continue to find out why at later date in add them in so as many users can get use via the pads they have
    if anyone has working configs then let me know in here or via pm :)
    also retroarch dont run well and thats why i have installed the Retro Emu i use separate

Kodi 15.2 is installed and has been configured as i normally do it on openelec ive not added any proxi's to adons as there always changing and should be using a VPN
    in my eyes ;) but im sure we can let everyone know working proxis and how to use them in this thread :)

well enjoy and above all mind give feedback so i can build on whats there so far :)

linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/51862/

linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/51863/

Code
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/w922jwi2zul8n6y/2016-03-08.12.50.39.zip?dl=0

and here is how to install this on your wetek play

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=107293&p=339917#post339917

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Dude it was only done as because the fix needed to 6.0.3 for over 1.2 gig restore issues
    been playing with MARS l8lyy in same spec in droid good for kodi , single dvb-s
    just gota wait tilmy BT dongle aries in that is jst as good on droid as wetek is
    for what you can do , minus the suport of pads im pretty sure the duelshock3 pads will work when i get my BT device as MARS
    is not as standard BT but the wifi works great so does DVB faster switch of chans tat i seen on wetek any platform tbh :)

thanx for the support dale it means alot tbh , any aditions or sujjestions is welcoem , wanna make it a site image so we cover it all
    thats needed IPTV is somyhing i know fcuk all about so any help in this direction from any user is welcome :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Do I need to have Clockwork Mod installed already as in the video, My android install is still factory with no modifications at all, can I still flash this back up with no other modification. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to do these back ups Honcho, I have been using your 2gb OpenATV back up on sdcard and it works very well.

• Hi Honcho i'm also having trouble with this backup i'm using either a 16gb or 32gb msb then I'm formatting and adding the clock work recovery image followed by your zip as a zip do I follow the vid by backing up first then tried reloaded from external sd your zip which will not load.I have downloaded various way's via Firefox and Crome to no avail.I have also tried clearing data then install external zip but no go here.Ive just added CM 11 and gap's which went well. So where am I going wrong !!! and many thank's for all the work you put into helping us all here very much appreciated. Cheer's Pmach10 :welcome4:

• use following filesmon micro sd to

Use this CWM recovery manager to create a full backup
    https://mega.nz/#!Q9onXYYb!0R4…KENiWKfqj1h3QwgwKB7yzLPKg

insert the mSD card with the recovery.img on it to your device and select reboot to recovery.

i store backup on usb stivck in giude to it to get it playting ball ;)

any issues shout outt :)

- - - Updated - - -

im pretty sure i posted a ideo tut by anoter thats shows how to do this
    its very same way as the core ;) but thers a vide tut posted by me but made by Neo if i mnind right

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• [MENTION=7125]Honcho[/MENTION], I am looking for your help with the Wetek. I have the Wetek play, but am really struggling to get this thing working. I used to think I was clever, but after hours and hours on this box, I am back at the beginning. I am looking to get whatevey OS I can working with a decent EPG and ccam. I managed to get the box to boot to Openelec with an external mSD. I was unable to the Channel listing or ccam working on openelec. After hours of googling and browsing forums I was resorting to throwing config at TVheadend web Interface in vain.

Can you tell me what files I need to get onto a mSD to try reboot to your Android version.

Does your Android version have a good EPG with bouquets or is Openelec better. I'm trying to find something that after setting up the family can use. I feel like I'm banging my head against the wall with the Wetek.

If you could lay it out for my mushy brain it would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
    MAC

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, just an update, I've put the CWM recovery from here http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…07293&p=339917#post339917 onto a mSD card. I have your image file above in .zip format, as downloads on a USB stick.
    I've tried to reboot reboot to recovery, but I seem to be getting the stock recovery, not the CWM one. The menu structure is slightly different. Even with this I tried the "apply from EXT" option. Navigated to the USB and selected your image. Everything went black and it looked like the image applied, but then the same default CWM menu appeared. I select reboot and everything is the same. The image did not apply.

If you could tell me wxactly what files to have where and how to apply the image it would be really appreciated.

• I might be driving down a one way street to brick.com :) but I am still trying. When I done a recovery reboot and the default menu appeared I selected the CWM image. I rebooted and then rebooted to recovery again and I now get the CWM menu. I selected your android image and I get a message that no MD5 verification is possible. I select continue anyway. I then get an message Error while restoring data"

Any thoughts, if I should be doing this another way please let me know.... This box is making me feel stupid :)

• ensure you have 1.6 Droid FW installed as this is the old bootloader ive not did a new image for 1.7 based FW
    As there is issues with booting to Msd from what i have read :)
    i might update the droid side after ive posted new Libreelec & E2 images

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• master G

Added the Label WeTek Backup

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!