Vu+ Solo Share Help

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 450 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I am trying to help a friend who has a new Vu+Solo box. He has been using a CCcam share on a dream box. Could anybody point me to the tutorial to explain how to get this onto the new Vu+? Thanks, Kev.

• Official Post

1. Connect to the dreambox With an FTP tool like DCC or Filezilla
    2. Navigate to the /etc folder and download the CCcam.cfg file.
    3. Install CCcam on the solo.
    4. Connect to the solo with an FTP tool & send the CCcam.cfg file to /etc.
    5. Start CCcam from softcam manager.

You failed to mention which dreambox and image is used, also which image is on the solo, so the CCcam.cfg may be in different folders..

• Hi Master G, Greeting from Canada, appreciate any assistance you can rendered, I have Vu+Solo 2 I can only watch channels from 97w, but my intention was to use this box for 110/119w, I read in another thread where you have help a guy (Helicon 20) in Canada with something like this he mentioned an EMU that works for him, no detail mentioned.

Thanking you in advance.

• Official Post

Hi Master G, Greeting from Canada, appreciate any assistance you can rendered, I have Vu+Solo 2 I can only watch channels from 97w, but my intention was to use this box for 110/119w, I read in another thread where you have help a guy (Helicon 20) in Canada with something like this he mentioned an EMU that works for him, no detail mentioned.

Thanking you in advance.

Do you mean oscam-emu that will open powervu channels using keys ? If so which image is used on the solo2 ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!