the only option i have is oscam start

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 821 times. The last Post () by anwar saheb.

• If u send all the files to right places and chmod 755 for bin and script files then u can choose from first line select softcam with right left button then restart softcam choosed oscam will start mate u r doing all wrong ı think..

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• what are the script files?secodly,please mach1 ,why do i have these stops and breaks on oe2 images ?i have the same cline on dreambox 8000,it is excellent?no stops and breaks.again if accept,i can give you my ip to use teamviewer app to see all files to see what is wrong .i will pay for this.please reply

• No need to team pay etc open dmz for your wetekipnumber on your modem then pm me your ip number ı can enter on your wetek and send the files if u want..

- - - Updated - - -

script files are in etc/initd folder mate all the files u must do 755 and
    bin files are in usr/bin folder all u must do 755
    if u dont do it u cant see the emu names on select softcam line and if u dont do the bin files 755 they dont start thats all

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• mate machi,what about the stops and breaks problem?it is in all oe2 images?thank you

- - - Updated - - -

mate machi,what about the stops and breaks problem?it is in all oe2 images?thank you

- - - Updated - - -

mach,where are you?

• thank you mr Robijay,can you answer my question because you are super moderator.
    best regards

- - - Updated - - -

Please send me your email because I cannot send an attachment here

Maybe you could check the source of your line. ¿ is it a cline / nline??
    You say its working perfectly in an STB.. so which image/oscam version are you using in that?
    try using the same ..
    Finally , you are here since 2011 with 29 posts only so not contributing much therefore don´t expect anyone else jump to help you!!

• thanks for kind reply.I am not an expert on these issues ,am an epert on shakespeare and other great literary figures.you can ask for help in this respect,an instructor at university.hoenstly i can not help .if you do not want me in your forum ,i will not visit it?or I offer to pay for anyone who can,just say.I AM SERIOUS.
    THANKS FOR YOUR WARM RECEPTION

- - - Updated - - -

ON MY DREAMBOX 8000,AM USING mgcamd

• First of all respect is earned/gained not a given right!!
    by writing with CAPITAL letters you are shouting..
    This is a site for users to enjoy their hobby in their free time as they choose not for fortune nor fame..
    you are as welcome as anyone else but like everyone else you must respect the policies laid down for the benefit of all of us...

THANKS FOR YOUR WARM RECEPTION

The reception was Oct 2011, exactly 4 years ago so less of the sarcasm!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!