vu+uno addons panel problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,038 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• i want to go to my addons but when the connection with my internet have done the letters i cant understand there,,,there are not in english..plugins same as addons...what i have to do to fix it?

• i am downloading it and then what i have to do?the problem is that the languague there there is not exist and i want to go to addons to download a motor channel list

• you FTP the TS_panel plugin into your /tmp then depending what image you are using to install IPK packages( in BH press green + yellow)
    then reboot the box. After this press menu and you will see the TS_panel plugin. Open and you will see addons,press OK, you can see linuxsat_support_addons.
    go to channel lists then choose which settings you want,press Ok and it will install .
    Once all this is done,restart the box and you will see the new channel settings ready to be used ;)

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!