replacing old server with Raspberry Pi and getting red number box on Users page

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 868 times. The last Post () by shakin1234.

• Hi good people. Hopefully i can explain what is going on, but i want to know why it is happening and how to solve it.

I have my old Ubuntu server which needs replacing as it can't stay in its location. I have managed to get oscam only running on the raspberry pi with a sly card and nc+ via 2 omni readers.

i have the old ubuntu server connected via cccam to the raspberry pi, the ubuntu server has my living room box & 2 bedroom boxes connected to the old server. My guess is this is why i am seeing a red box with a 2 in it against this user on my oscam user page on the raspberry pi?

i have attached a screen shot?

if my assumption is correct with this red box, how can i get rid of this limitation whilst i finish configuring and testing the raspberry pi? Is there a limit being applied to the user that is being connected? Does it see this 1 user connecting multiple times through the 1 user account?

raspberry pi configs.

oscam.conf

newcamd]
    port = XXXXX@0963:000000;XXXXX@0100:000068
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    keepalive = 1

[cccam]
    port = XXXXX
    nodeid = XXXXXXE710961576
    version = 2.1.3
    #reshare = 20

oscam.user

[account]
    user=oldubuntu - not really the username
    pwd=XXX
    group=1
    #cccmaxhops=5
    #cccreshare=0

hopefully this makes sense, thanks for any help, always appreciated

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!