BBC iPlayer Recorder version 1.0 (HDD version)

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,201 times. The last Post () by usenetz.

• BBC iPlayer Recorder version 1.0 (HDD version)

by davvo March 2016

play and record iPlayer

This plugin will only work for users inside the UK or with a UK ip
    recording directory /hdd/movie

download and unzip

and ftp the folder

BBC-iPlayer-Recorder

to

usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions

and restart enigma2

you will need to have a HDD on your box to use it
    as it downloads fragments to a tmp file which are to big for the flash tmp directory on the box
    the fragments are deleted when you exit the stream
    everything you watch can be recorded
    you can record a stream and watch a different stream at the same time
    infact you can record as many streams as you like at the same time

everytime you start the plugin it downloads a new list
    so wait 10 seconds for the plugin to start

tested and working on
    openpli, blackhole, openvix

• Thanx for this davvo but I don`t see it in my setup.I have HDD installed and I`ve put the folder where it`s meant to go.I`m using latest Blackhole image on duo2,it seems I may have to change image as Blackhole doesn`t seem to be very user friendly.

Thanx.
    bo.

• loaded on to alien2 with HDMU
    small problem and a strange one all i can think of is the buffer needs increasing if it uses one

when i play a stream it stutters if its struggling to catch up

if i press fast forward then play it plays fine, now i can live with that so may be my hard drive dont know

but thanks for all youe time and hard work

• After trying different images,I went back to my own Blackhole image and I now have BBC iPlayer working perfectly.Just need to try and sort ITV Player now.
    Thanx davvo for this addon with the brilliant recording function.

bo.

• Dreambox DM500HD original, OpenPli 4 image

Installed without problem and it appears correctly on the plugins. When started it does create a tmp folder on the hard disk correclty and displays the list of bbc channels in a black box. When I select any of these channels the box title changes to "Select a program" but the box remains black. What is missing? Why does it ask me to select a program when I have already selected it in the previous screen? Any idea? Thanks

• I'm have used this previously and it worked fine but when I went to install today on my Zgemma H2.S running Wooshbuild v7.002 it installs ok but on running takes about five minutes to load every time and just presents the categories but then no actual programme listing.

bG39dvF.jpg

I was also looking at the louis.varley project here which presents iPlayer as a bouquet but am unsure how to install that on my Windows server and Zgemma.

It would be great to get a fully working iPlayer which I could also record on my Zgemma just like the Sky receivers do.

Edited once, last by usenetz ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!