ES File Explorer add link to your favourites.

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,129 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Hi,

I`ve just bought an amazon Firestick and I’m trying to config ES File Explorer. I`m following all the info on the net to add a link to favourites.
    I` trying to add Kodi: http://kodi.tv/download. Then add the link to your favourites.

The trouble is it’s not saving any links no bookmarks. It seems a simple procedure so no idea what I`m doing wrong. I`ve made sure
    “Apps from Unknown Sources” is turned on.

I`m giving it a name (kodi) and following all directions but it’s not saving as it should a link in the left field/menu in ES File Explorer

Has anyone had trouble like this or know what the problem might be.

Thanking You

• ive always used this to install to firestick slightly different from what your doing above
    but i know it is still working as from a few weeks ago when i sorted a m8s for him

Code
    http://jocala.com/

never failed me yet ;)

post results :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Brill` thanks you very much. I`ve done as you said and hey presto done it got Kodi installed on my FireStick now just going to add some more bits of sofware. Thanks again and if you was in the pub near me I would buy you a pint ;-)

• Brill` thanks you very much. I`ve done as you said and hey presto done it got Kodi installed on my FireStick now just going to add some more bits of sofware. Thanks again and if you was in the pub near me I would buy you a pint ;-)

all good sir you can also use the VU+PVR on kodi to jack into yer E2 stb if you have one in share the tuners via tuner server on E2 stb and VU+ PVR
    on the fire stick via the wifi just ensure yah have a USB stick in the E2 stb and it will work sweet as a nut ive tested this myself :)

look into been VIP in buy the site a pint ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• all good sir you can also use the VU+PVR on kodi to jack into yer E2 stb if you have one in share the tuners via tuner server on E2 stb and VU+ PVR
    on the fire stick via the wifi just ensure yah have a USB stick in the E2 stb and it will work sweet as a nut ive tested this myself :)

look into been VIP in buy the site a pint ;)

Well before I bought the Firestick the Duo2 route was what I was after. I was hoping to use the HD on my Duo2 to say record things etc. I have used a 7" tablet to watch TV via the tuner on my Duo just to test it. But I not really looking to go down this route all the time. I can get football via CCcam etc of my Duo but wanted another way of watching football via the streaming I wanted to see how good it was. I doubt the quality can beat a satellite system with say 1m dish. At the moment I`m still setting up my Firestick I have Kodi on it now and I`m still trying to sort the streaming out etc.

Thanks for all you help

• i may build a firestick build as i do on wetek this weekend if i get a chance
    i really dont use ma stick if im honest just a prime member so was offerd it for 19.99 as pre order
    i obv jumped right on that and played with for about 4 weeks, ma misses uses it mostly if im honest
    there in the kitchen ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!