amiko help please

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,057 times. The last Post () by seunogundip20.

• i have a amiko box moel 3612 i think needs reflashing it has a password on net config any help how to get round this thanks

Edited once, last by michelle8: miss spelling ().

• thanks m8 thats what i want to do i have a null modem cable somewhere ive donloaded tool box for 3612 just need to reflash i need the software if u can help the box was password protected i tried all the 000000000000 but no joy thanks for the reply pal

• ive tried loads of downloads but all menus say boot box by pressing buttons on the boix there are no buttons on this box please help simple terms to flash this box so i can enter net id thanks

• OK I've used this method to get around the locked password and ill pass on the same advice i was given which is.....Buy Pre-Configured Boxes And always make sure you have the changed password before its sent or your locked into their deals and alot dont unlock the box it forces you to buy a new box. there maybe some bits here that say attached or linked ive used tyhis advice on a few forums to pass on i wont give firmware out its easy enough to use the 2 names ive added Lavtronics or Amiko EVO

(Toolbox for Amiko 3612) needed to load and flash the firmware via the RS232 lead.

Here are the firmware files - Select The Latest For Your Box - Google the 2 Options under this...:
    Lavatronics Download Centre | Amiko EVO Optibox Opticum

You will need one of these:
    9 Pin RS232 Serial Port to 3.5mm Jack Programming Cable - look on eBay - around £9

1, Attach the RS232 Serial lead to the serial port of your chosen PC/laptop

2, Attach the 3.5mm jack into the Amiko's RS232 serial port (3rd from the power) but do not switch it on (no power) See step 10

3, Run the Toolbox for Amiko 3612 - turn the music option off (its annoying)

4, Select LOADER AMIKO

5, Click BROWSE and find the LAVATRONICS-282E-ALLSD+FTAHD-211014-COMBO (or whichever one you decide to use from the link - this is the one I used though) - so browse to where you saved this file.

6, Click serial port drop down (I think mine worked on com1) so try COM1 - if not work your way thru it may be COM2 or 3

7, Click Upgrade type drop down and select ALL SW + BOOTLOADER

8, Mode setting is UPGRADE

9, Click NEXT and turn on the power to the Amiko - if the serial port (com 1 etc) is right, you wont get a 'cant find serial port' message, and the lights on the display will flash like a mad thing - DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING!!!!

10, NOTE: If the above doesn't work, try steps 3 to 9 with the Amiko powered on but simply remove and re-insert the serial jack in the Amiko after step 9 (I did this a while ago so cant remember the exact sequence)

11, It will take a while but when finished will show ON (as I recall) on the display. Ideally, if you can attach the HDMI cable and watch on the TV, you should see the AMIKO boot up and so you will know 100% when its done.

• I need help in adding ccam or mgcamd to open ATV on my amiko alien mini through usb possible because dcc does not connect to the box. I also need help conneting my box to DCC. Any help please.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!