Vu+duo2 Genuine 9 month old.wery good condision

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,398 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• For sale vu+duo2 with 1TB HDD £220 full working used buth wery good condicion. image Blkack Hole 3.0.1 emu MGcamd CCcamd Oscam.

selling wery cheep normal price is abouth 290,300£
    seling becouse i wanna solo 4K

Edited once, last by windaus: more informacions. ().

• For sale vu+duo2 with 1TB HDD £220 full working used buth wery good condicion. image Blkack Hole 3.0.1 emu MGcamd CCcamd Oscam.

selling wery cheep normal price is abouth 290,300£
    seling becouse i wanna solo 4K

Please can you tell me where perches from new

proof of perches ( receipt )

area that you live to save on post if I could collect

thanks

Edited once, last by moffi ().

• yeah where you bought it from in pop would be a big help for users :)

also type of dvb-? and how many will also be good info when you are updating the thread :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Please no more questions to the original poster until that member complies with the rules for this section...... If no pics etc are posted this box will not be sold via the forum.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• http://postimg.org/image/xhqt7ll9x/ this is alink for my photo there is my photo i dont no how to upload picture in this forum thats i upload in there.

sory for short information there is 2 satelites tuners. fully recording and working. 1TB hdd 28.2 13 4.8 satelites i using. my post code is cowentry city name Marius .

Edited once, last by windaus ().

• where was it bought from ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• moffi...
    I send msg in your PM MOFFI. thanks Last price is 200£

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENU…er-Full-HD-/182070203458?

some may be wary as lots of stb on fleabay are clones m8 or he could just be offline as not everyone logs in each day :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• some may be wary as lots of stb on fleabay are clones m8 or he could just be offline as not everyone logs in each day :)

I have asked for proof of purchase to understand and see which company he purchased it from via flea bay

looking for perches from main sat dealers of VU products

thanks

Edited once, last by moffi ().

• ok i tel you somethink , i have this box for my costumer ok i have aubuntu 5.e and 1 year ago i install him this duo2 reseiver.

Buth this guy did not know how to use a new receiver and he had me sold it for 120 pounds in a couple of weeks while he himself is in the tanks bought from stores for the 410 seems clean with HDD
    so I said that I bought from eBay, that should not explain the history.
    Therefore, I dearly or selling of this receiver. it original 100% This man has Sky TV, and he did not so I buy it and satelite dish 1 metre 4.8e hi sel my aswel for same pryce.

all fotos i upload to ebay it is a clone of the receiver i can you pay for lying 200£ this is no problem.
    if i not seling this item for 2 days i seling later minimum for 250£--280£ i promiss.
    I do this because I want to buy as soon as possible solo 4k, at a cost to the Specifying only on speed, but not sell it for 2 days and then sell even more expensive, then I will no longer have the excitement.

Edited 2 times, last by windaus ().

• ok i tel you somethink , i have this box for my costumer ok i have aubuntu 5.e and 1 year ago i install him this duo2 reseiver.

Buth this guy did not know how to use a new receiver and he had me sold it for 120 pounds in a couple of weeks while he himself is in the tanks bought from stores for the 410 seems clean with HDD
    so I said that I bought from eBay, that should not explain the history.
    Therefore, I dearly or selling of this receiver. it original 100% This man has Sky TV, and he did not so I buy it and satelite dish 1 metre 4.8e hi sel my aswel for same pryce.

all fotos i upload to ebay it is a clone of the receiver i can you pay for lying 200£ this is no problem.

just give the seller on ebay and its easy peasy , yah have a buyer waiting why not just check yer ebay account in give the seller you bought from ?
    sounds pretty simple o me m8 ? Dont be offended m8 , we are a family on this site nah ? in just look for each other nah would ask same protection questions for you or anyone as everyone should :)

just on a side note see the word customer ! customer of what a pay server ? hope not m8 as would say DO NOT BUY FI YOU !
    that been said i may BE MISTAKEN as my disability looks at words differently as blacks law kinda way lol :)
    so let folks know the seller as you can get from yer ebay history or YOUR CUSTOMER'S ;)

in IT'S ALL GOOD in DA HOOD NIGS n SOZ for my 2 pence :) otherwise sell it on fleabay like the other subpar clones :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• you're talking nonsense. you think that I'm sitting at the TV where cheaper to sell what I can not give is what stores he bought the receiver because I no longer have the tel nomber for more than a couple of months. he really needed the money so I bought it so cheap. He is from my country from Lithuania, and he went to live there go back to their countries. I have my own business and I'm not fun to annoy you. you do not want it do not buy it is not a clone of the original, but I can image it needs to install. and send photos ..... just tell wicsh one.

you like to talk, I have agreed to it to prove that I have not a clone of me, you will have to pay £ 100 ok
    I have a HD recording camera and can be added to your youtube video image that is sent to me to install the receiver

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.jm-handcarwash-valeting-centre.co.uk/

i am owner this unit & busines. so days i doyng more than 70 cars and some thinking i playng for big money? this is ball schet .Sorry for swering.
    there you can find my place where i work. if somebody interesting for this reseiver can com and tested in my place,take images originall ,black hole, or watever, and you can tested no problem 1 or 2 hours. buth later i wanna ansver in this public that my reseiver is ORIGINAL and i not leyer...... i have just this duo2 and original Viasat peace receiver with visat card. dm500 sd downstairs. thats all.

Edited once, last by windaus ().

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!