LibreELEC (official) 6.90.002 Backup 28.2 ready Msd

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,304 times. The last Post () by codar.

• If you are running latest wetek android on nand it should ask you to press power to boot from card, just a quick press when message appears for first time. For some reason message appears on mine twice, as long as I press power on the first message and ignore the second it will boot from sdcard. Earlier android versions would boot by default from sdcard if one was in place and sd card had to be removed to boot to android on nand.

• Thanks for the reply I just could not get mine to boot from the mSD card, I could see the card in Android but I simply could not boot from it I cannot believe they changed this it was simple before. But again thanks for the reply.

• If you have changed screen resolution in android or altered Hdmi cec settings in android it interferes with bootloader. Have a read of thread in this forum http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…te-not-booting-to-Enigma2 applies to any os on sdcard not just enigma2. If you update bootloader using the bootloader fix files, unzip the 7 zip file, there are 2 different zip files inside and put the bootloader zip file you want to try on usb and flash using upgrade via local file in android

Edited once, last by 1999gtv: extra info ().

• Great image as always honcho, i thought i would give this a try as i have been using the opeelec backup for a while which i thought was also great, but what is the oscam webif to log into to set up my settings..

Ps:- not to worry i forgot to add the colon :-)

• Hi Honcho just wondering if there is any update with the new image ........?

VDR sorted am having issues on getting new TVH 4.2 to store the faves right though :(
    can use TVH 4.0 though if folks would preff i post it to night , would just need to install 4.0 and set up
    will do it l8r tonight and hopefully post mora morning :)

at very least ill post a working VDR PVR build all in order just updated chanel list yesterday vi rats so set to 3/9/16
    should have never updated TVH hahaha

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Anyone using this image then please follow link to this page

http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…by-OP?p=365620#post365620

update your Msd card to 7.0.2 libreelec and installmy backup file on that that to update your image to l8est version :)

could ADMIN/MOD Please close thread

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• master G

Added the Label WeTek Backup

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!