LibreELEC (official) 6.90.002 Backup 28.2 ready Msd

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,305 times. The last Post () by codar.

• OK so with LibreELEC rising up in last week and been ported to wetek play (among others)

here is a working backup for UK 28.2 now whats inclued :)

• OSCam r11211 Newcamd,Cccam,PCSC readers set
    • TVHEADEND
    • VDR
    • OTKIS PICONS SET FOR BOTH vdr n tvh , Thanx Otkis :)
    • Kodi 16.1 RC2

APPS:

• Addon Installer
    • Exodus artwork
    • The Anarchist CookBook
    • LibreELEC Config
    • Maintenance Tool
    • My IP
    • Navi X
    • OpenVPN
    • RetroArch (to finnish)
    • Super Fav's
    • VDR Config

VIDEO'S:

• F.U.B.A.R
    • 123 Movies
    • Afdah
    • DiziBox
    • Exodus
    • Free Movies
    • Gen Video's
    • HD-Movies
    • MD Sports
    • MD WatchSeries
    • More Power
    • Mtv UK
    • Navi X
    • Phoenix
    • Super Fav's
    • VodLocker
    • Watch Tv Series
    • Watch32HD
    • We Watch Wrestling
    • YouTube

Music:

• MD3 Audio
    • Mp3 Streams
    • Mtv UK
    • Old Skool Style
    • Shoutcast 2.0
    • Super Fav's

Use the image file with Win32DiskImager to write to MicroSD card i used a 2gig to test and keep filesize down for uploading
    but would recomend 4gig minimum TBH but its your call works ok with 2gig but its your own preference on size , Tvheadend is set
    from first boot just set your reader in OSCAM via webif after first boot then activate LIVE TV in .... Settings/LiveTV, Enable and reboot
    there is no need to transfer over and files to set the custom Screens as you have to on nand either enjoy H :)

Code
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/urc51frw8xsr6e7/LibreELEC-WeTek_Play.arm-7.0-devel-20160325190104-r22415-gdd08a68.img?dl=0

Runs stable for a alpha release of LibreELEC for PLAY and off-course its good to go just add your reader setting as said b4 ENJOY H0NCH0 :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Hi Honcho just trying this image seems good apart from any gui changes don't seem to stick and revert on reboot. Have had this before with Kodi 16 is there any way you know of to make changes stick or is it just something I have a problem with.

• the GUI was ok and stuck when i made it and tested it or are you changing the gui to something else ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Great work honcho, slight problems you might want to know, when in vdr mode, channel list keeps loading repeatedly, also i have tried to change the menus in skin setup but they always revert back to yours, any ideas , thanks.

• Great work honcho, slight problems you might want to know, when in vdr mode, channel list keeps loading repeatedly, also i have tried to change the menus in skin setup but they always revert back to yours, any ideas , thanks.

the screen changes is a bug been reported i'll let yah know how to make em stick in a week hahahhaah nah make changes then change skin then change back then reboot changes stick
    as for VDR mode disable live TV then reboot,then clear data withing , system,livetv and re-enable LiveTV and you should be a OK , be aware though the PICONs are not 100% on VDR and
    the latest TV-Head is running faster switch times ;) also much easier to update lists via 1.4 wetek E2 convertor the backup n restore function on that ;)

Thanx for feedback guys in let me know how yah get on Dale

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Great work as ever Honcho, does seem faster to me, will go with tvh seems easier than redoing channels on vdr can be a pain, also just reading about retro arch, sounds great for the games, keep up the good work mate

• yeah i wanna get that working right , should be possible as LAKKA runs in nand in Msd , but i dont see point in that
    just as well getting it running from O/E or L/E , i have posted a working DROID backup with some good retro EMU working and PS3 pad via BT
    but its droid eh in the EPG is poor on wetek droid , i also gota work on MARS build at soem point this weekend i hope n a firestick build not updated ma stick in about
    a year in there a few users on here so may as-well , i like the cant change GUI screens bug though everyone stays on ma Anohm screens :P hahahha

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Sorted now Honcho followed your advice with skin change and reboot and seems to stick ok. Only thing I was changing was reverting the spelling on submenus to all letters instead of numbers and letters, wife would have a proper wtf moment. Seems a quick image even on an old class 4 sd card, It will be promoted to a class 10 I think after some further playing, top work as always fella.

• Sorted now Honcho followed your advice with skin change and reboot and seems to stick ok. Only thing I was changing was reverting the spelling on sub-menus to all letters instead of numbers and letters, wife would have a proper wtf moment. Seems a quick image even on an old class 4 sd card, It will be promoted to a class 10 I think after some further playing, top work as always fella.

lolz @ fit haahhahah :) ive not tested in nand yet as still to update the O/E and want see what 1 of the two runs RetroArch best :)
    but it does seem faster than O/E and having 16.2 Kodi means a few addons can be updated to in thats a bonus but it should be easier to update the lists on TVH via the prog i said ;)

- - - Updated - - -

LibreELEC (Jarvis 16.1-RC2) v6.90.003 Update

grab file below and use windows explorer to drop into wetek via samba
    Place code below into the address bar on your windows system and place update file into update
    then reboot wetek , this will keep settings as per tested :)

Code
    \\ip of wetek

update file

HERE

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• I've a similar setup running oe7 but saw that your trying to intergrate retro arch so thought I'd give your build a go.

Had a thought about channel updates. Why not stick the tvh and vdr files in a bit of free webspace and add links to the openelec folders and the webfolder in file manager. That way people can just copy the updates direct.

Same could work for the updates folder. Or using the Dropbox plugin. Did u get e22tvh to convert the numbers properly?

I gave up with it and just did it manually.

Ps thanks for the build. Will post results tomorrow. I can send u my bouquets if u want as well. They are converted from autobouquets

• thanx ive not had much joy with retro arch on LE or OE :) so do let me know how you get on ,
    yah that would work on updates in chan lists updates would have to make a new DB account
    and in past experiences some one always steals the dropbox account by changing email in password details lolz
    got e22tvh working right yeah , im sure i posted a file that you need to overwrite to install folder that sorted the
    numbering so when convert all in order and as per should be, i currently convert Rats list but am thinking of changing to a
    multi sat list or at least converting multi and adding to rar folder with readme to add to vdr and how to enable in TVH ,
    so that only 28.2 users dont have to fcuk about to much to get rid of the excess lists .

post you list in here
    http://linuxsat-support.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1004

also reposted into sniferdx thread for e22tvh fix ;)

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=79891&p=346547#post346547

also run the online update once you have installed the backup its now .05 ;)
    been a busy few weeks in just not had time to update myself yet :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Edited once, last by Honcho ().

• have tried this backup and the only thing i cant seem to sort is the channel numbers. Could someone post a step by step guide (idiots guide) how I would go about going this. would like to set it up for the Granada region, so all channels match as if it was Sky if possible?

Thanks

• depending on what PVR your running you will need to change the channels
    if you have a laptop i find its best to use a E2 list you can then edit the list in dreambox edit and convert back to either
    VDR or TVheadend , via E22TVH win application posted on here or via VDR convert online page posted on forum to
    when you do change teh channel list be sure to also reset the location in main fav menu via either
    changing the VDR prefix to a letter like A,B,C and so on and in TVH via its webif use numbers to set fav location in list like 1,2,3

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• if you have a E2 system try auto buckets E2 plugin this will scan sort to your preffs and then chuck it over via E22TVH

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Yes it is either unresponsive or goes mad and scrolls through menus on its own. I found opening the wetek and removing the receiver from its internal usb port and then plugging the receiver into the external side usb port helps considerably, it still isn't perfect but is a lot more useable. I also now use a 32gb or 64gb usb stick in the internal usb port and use it for recording or storage.

Edited once, last by 1999gtv: add info ().

• if im honest i use my wetek org RCU or yates on droid to control my wetek's i mostly use my droid device as i find yates stores all my kodi devices
    and i just choose what one to connect to and dreamdroid works million times better for my E2 OpenAtv , espesh than openelec RCU in OpenAtv its a killer no colourd buttons :( , on a side not you can use the online update to upgrade to LibreElec 7.0 without issues , just ind to clear data from liveTV settings after reboot :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Official Post

Yes it is either unresponsive or goes mad and scrolls through menus on its own. I found opening the wetek and removing the receiver from its internal usb port and then plugging the receiver into the external side usb port helps considerably, it still isn't perfect but is a lot more useable.

Thanks mate, that made a huge difference to the air mouse, i also found the IR sensor bent towards the motherboard and after straightening it about 90 degree's it is also better. I will buy a more sensitive replacement to solder in next week to see if that improves it....
    BTW anyone else looking to do this the housing sqrews are under the 4 rubber feet,the tuner pushes out of its slot and there is a 5th sqrew on the housing you can see.....when separating the 2 halves be careful of the wifi antenna wiring attached to the top....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!