black hole to open black hole back up

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 896 times. The last Post () by robocop1967.

• I''m currently using the solo 4k on black hole. I have everything working and I've got the Glass hd skin how I like it after months of tinkering with it. I want to change the image to the openblack hole as it has a newer version of kodi on it.

Is it possible to do a back up of all my settings ie. cams, skins and then when I have changes the image restore the settings?

Thanks

• Just a heads up I was running open blackhole 0.1 and did a backup of settings etc. upgraded to open Blackhole 0.4 tried to do a restore and it just hung at the booting screen. There was a crashlog but I was empty so no way to work out what was wrong. Didn't take too long to reinstall

• Just a heads up I was running open blackhole 0.1 and did a backup of settings etc. upgraded to open Blackhole 0.4 tried to do a restore and it just hung at the booting screen. There was a crashlog but I was empty so no way to work out what was wrong. Didn't take too long to reinstall

had exactly the same issue, with it getting stuck on the boot screen.

Used the Master G back up and just changed the skin. Worked a treat and was a lot easier. So thank Master G

The older Open BlackHole 0.1 was based on PLi core, this new openBH 0.4 is based on OE-A core, therefore a complete reflash is required i'm afraid.I think that also means you can't backup you're settings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!