Step by Step Setup request guide for Canada ...Please!

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 763 times. The last Post () by adivio.

• Hi Linuxsat-support Administrators, Moderators and Members, I'm Vio from Canada, I'm new to Satellites and Receivers and I enjoy your forum like everyone else to learn about it and enjoy this wonderful world using my Satellite Dish.
    I just got a VU+Duo Receiver, it has BH image 1.7.1 , 500Gb and Vonets WiFi bridge, I have mounted a 33'' (`85cm) Dish with an 90HH motor and an Ivacom QPH-031 Quad Polar LNB ( circular and Linear), I have dual cabels for both tuners with DiseqC switch 2 in 1, the Motor was seated for Galaxy 19 with another receiver, my location is Long: 80.48 W, Lat: 43.43 N, the details from the receiver which have been used to set up the motor where Frequency 10750, TP frequency 12177, Symbol rate 23000, Polarization V, I try to add Galaxy 19 on Satellites list and set up my Tuner with :

Configuration Mode : advanced
    Satellite : Galaxy 19
    LB : LNB 1
    Priority : Auto
    LOF : Universal LNB
    Voltage Mode : Polarization
    Increased voltage : no
    Tone mode : Band
    DiseqC mode : 1.2
    Toneburst : None
    Commited DiseqC command: ( I try them all) none, AA, AB..
    Fast DiseqC : no
    Sequence repeat : no
    Command order : default ( commited, toneburst)
    Uncomitted DiseqC command : no
    DiseqC repeats : no
    Longitude : 80.48 W
    Latitude : 43.43 N
    use USALS : no and I try with yes too
    Pozition :001 ( when I seated no for USALS)

I will appreciate if anyone can help me with these settings and try to make it work, I am sure somewhere I missed something with my setup. Thank you very much for reading . Best Regards Vio

• Hi Ten Below.....I tried both setting that you recommended and no service found no signal...unfortunately ....what else do you think should I try..thank you for your patience and support. Regards Vio

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!