*** italia card

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 652 times. The last Post () by strike_gabriel.

• Hi i being thinking of buying a *** italia card for more football channels, i see on ebay theres cards at £399. i have a server with oscam & cccam 2.1.3 running *** uk. Is there any problem adding *** italia card

• save yourself the money and find an italian peer or someone in the uk with that card and setup a share !

stay cool mate

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I understand m8 wat your saying but if i buy a card there shouldn't be any problem adding it?

• I can help you with the settings, of Oscam, configure, because , I already ussing a IT card.
    I only give you COPY paste for this setting , and you add the second reader, and possible a new N line, and Port.

br

Gabriel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!