ccam,config help

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,276 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi all
    i seem to be having a problem when i edit my config file of my dm800 using ftp and notepad.
    when i have installed a new cam lets say ccam2.13+oscam file, and then use my own configs it wont work, if i use the ccam.config which installs with the cam software then copy my f lines in there that works fine but as soon as i try to edit the file say change the port from 12000 to something new, and restart the cam for the config setting to work the cam runs ok because my card opens all channels,but when i press blue button cam info and check my shares it just says sorry connection to ccam refused check if running and check webinf settings, and my internal shares wont work, i dont understand whats going on i can change things in my configs with the same software im using for my xtrend 9200 with no problems

thanks Paul

• hi master g
    im still having problems but the editor you mensioned as sure helped now the file is easy to read not all jumbled up thankyou for that
    but i still have a problem im starting to think maybe its the cam im installing which is ccam 213 oscam6253
    i have just carried out reflash with blackhole 1,33 ver 3 then loaded the cam and even before i touch the ccam config its doing the same thing when using blue button the info sorry connection to ccam refused check if running and check webinf settings

can you sugest a cam to try it needs to let me open my sly card and internal shares to two boxes
    and if poss update the card

thanks paul

• ok guys lastest update i have managed to get the shares working internal and learned not to use notepad so a valuble lesson there thanks master for that one, but the strange thing is it still says the same thing when i use the dm800 blue button to check cam status but when i use cs studio my shares are there and working so im going to leave it at that before the wife kills me lol . I have still got to try to get my daughter working yet so that will be more fun, i have setup a dns host with no ip and got the updater working i think
    put still trying to figure out how to open my ports on the bt router when i do get that bit working can i had my .org in one of my internal shares to test it ?
    thankyou for all your help upto now guys
    Paul hope some day i can help others

• If your daughter´s box is outside your home network then it won´t work until you open the designated port in your router.
    I have seen previous posts about bt routers but for the life of me can´t find them now using the searchbar ¿¿??

• hi cazuela
    i think i have done it but not sure how to check it now been on port checker thats says the port is open but i asume it dont mean its right lol
    thanks paul

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!