Blind Scan

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,538 times. The last Post () by digi247.

• Evening All,

I'm looking to try and mess with this box to try and access the UK ppv heavyweight boxing tonight on a blind scan, not sure even if that is how you find some random transponder/channel but just guessed it could be. Anyway, please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm trying to do a blind scan and when I head to the setting all I get is "please set up your tuner config".

My tuner settings is my dish directly pointing at 28.2, 100% SNR on majority of channels there. Only have one tuner config'd, looking at Vix 3.2 image settings, config is simple, mode, simple, sat 28.2, send diseqc no.

Can anyone suggest any advice? Please don't say buy the ppv lol :)

• Thanks for the info Rule,

Is there any chance in your opinion that it is possible to find a hidden transponder for the boxing somewhere out there on 28.2? I've just downloaded latest catseye channel list and done a service scan, just going through all the numbered channels hoping to find the boxing somewhere.

• You have more chance of hitting the lottery than finding a sports feed on 28.2° east, as stated above until Vu+ release new drivers with some form of blind scan update then yes the Vu Solo4K can lock onto feed channels if you know the frequency already.

For Feed Hunting you really do need a motorised dish system of some kind

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!