Oscam Configs for Amiko Alien 2+ Triple

• Hi

I picked up a second hand Amiko Alien 2+ Triple Tuner that I want to use in one of the bedrooms taking a line from my DM800HD which uses Oscam+CCCam (0963 Card). I have a couple of Dreamboxes in other rooms all of which work fine but am a total novice with this Amiko Alien 2+. It currently works perfectly with FTA channels. I have located the Oscam Config files in the keys folder using DCC but they quite frankly seem to a bit of a mess. I would very much appreciate if someone could point me in the direction of a set of Oscam Configs for this box which would allow me to simply enter a converted cline to get the box up and running.
    The box appears to be flashed with PKT SVN-2874 based on GIT-5580 (Father Pio Version 3.2.7 - 2013)

Many thanks

Novice999

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, apologies for my own stupidity. I even managed to confuse myself! I was for some reason coming at this as if I was attempting to configure oscam for a server as opposed to a client. A little time out and a quick browse through some of Master G's configs posted here and I was sorted.

Many thanks
    Novice999

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!