LinuxSatSupport Addons (Vix) getting Cams to read Sly UK White Card?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 865 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I've installed the LinuxSatSupport Addon in my VU+ Duo2 and my card is in the top slot. When I had Blackhole I would do this: Select "Cams - BlackHole 2.x.x". Select "Oscam rev 8639 + CCcam 2.1.3". Then I would restart and my Sly card would be read I could view Sly standard definition channels. My card is paired to a standard definition Sly box.

I've done the same thing in Vix but I selected Cams > OpenVix > OSCam svn11160 - CCcam 2.3.0. I can't see the Sly channels. I got my card recently from Sly. It has a white back on the chip side. The other side is red and purple.

• First of all your using the newer red sly card now which has a caid of 0960 instead of 0963 like the white sly cards have... You will also need to add the boxkey to your oscam configs when using the red card, with oscam under the reader tab you will need to add the line-

boxid= xxxxxxxx (replace the x's with your boxkey)

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!