smargo triple card reader

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,157 times. The last Post () by ace_pt.

• considering how rubbish smargo is on ecm times that price would get me 6 omnikeys and they are so much better on ecm times

personally i would leave it

• I followed the advice of silverfox and bought omnikey reader from eb*y for £7.99. works so much better and as silverfox said reduces the ecm times considerably.

Give us some stats Kemistri ? wot was ecm time before and after ???

Thanks M8

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• i have oen of this readers, but im havving troble to setup with OSCAM
    can some one help me with some smargo config for oscam, so i can see if this works

I am also struggling to get this working with Oscam. In smartreader or smargo mode it doesn't find it, and in mouse mode you get the error 'ERROR: Could not read reader->convention'

not found a solution anywhere, the windows tools don't work on this reader as it gives you an error after detecting multiple readers so no update this way, on doing some searching, it seems that they intend to bring out some tools for this to enable it to be used in smartreader mode.

The closest I get it to work is in mouse mode, but on all frequencies tried for my cards I get the above error. These are £60 quid, and when you can get card readers from our sponsor for a tenner then I think I might sell this one and get three single readers from sat-shop

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• This is a answer from smargo (Argolis Netherlands) for my question about work with a triple reader in oscam in February 24th.

• I solved it!!!!!!!!!

set mhz = 500 in reader cluster,

with version 1.3 smart setting argolis software and NOT 1.7 set:

cardmhz = 368
    MODE autoswitch
    FREQ 3.69 Mhz
    KERNEL normal
    T_MODE t = 0
    EGT 0

attach reader and restart works fine now!

CARDOK message in webinfo hahaaa

• The previous post doesn't work for the triple card reader. There is no software utility that can update this or change any settings, which is why I would probably recommend getting 3 omnikey readers for half the price instead. However if you are stuck with one of these as I am, I found a possible fix on the argolis website so you can get this to work with Oscam. I am having some success at the moment with this but I think I might be missing something because I am still having some issues.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Hi i have manage to put my to work as

protocol = smargo
    device = TripleP1;Serial:00000xxx
    device_out_endpoint = 0x81 #smargo triple
    #device_out_endpoint = 0x83 #smargo triple
    #device_out_endpoint = 0x85 #smargo triple
    smargopatch = 1

But is too slow on my nagra card im having times of 800ms and the normal is 380ms at the same clocks

what a che.t of programmer...

Regards all

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!