101 is missing and channels not in order using autobouquets

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,348 times. The last Post () by Siilver.

• sadly this doesn't fix the newest issues
    I have to say autobouquet has always worked for me and I've helped quite a fe people use it but the problem seems to be what is downloaded using the most recent version hasn't changed this problem

here is an example of the problem

in this example I've selected area HTV Wales
    number system SD
    scan mode Available HD
    CPU Mips (vu+Zero)
    Bouquet channel sort HD First
    everything else set to yes down to
    Bouquet display default

now as I wrote everything was working

with this configuration as shown above I now have
    101 is missing

102 101 BBC One HD
    103 102 BBC Alba!
    104 103 ITV CentralWest HD
    the problems continue down the list

if we go to news
    we have
    502 501 sky news
    503 502 Blomberg

etc.
    etc.
    this is not just a problem on the zero but on all models

• You need to do some work on this yourself

First of all turn off HD first. It is sending it out of balance I like sort two
    Then to get your bbcs in order you need to edit you custom swap file.

im NI and this is how i have changed my custom_swap.txt

#swap local SD with HD.
    141=101
    115=102
    178=103
    227=104
    171=105

#bbc four
    143=116

Your region may be different but it will need done to get them in order

• this is great but doesn't help the people I'm trying to help - the people who have no clue how to edit a file or ftp to their receiver and it doesn't explain why it's (suddenly) necessary - your help will provide a work around for savvy users, but it doesn't deal with the real problem - the whole point of "Autobouquet" (the clue is in the name) is that you choose your region and state your preferences and the software organises the channels that's how it has always worked until this last few days - don't you agree?
    I'm guessing that the repository which holds the data is currently corrupted and the purpose and intention of my comments (I hope) is to alert the person/persons who police and populate the data that there is currently an issue
    when one person does something and shares it we are all helped

• this is great but doesn't help the people I'm trying to help - the people who have no clue how to edit a file or ftp to their receiver and it doesn't explain why it's (suddenly) necessary - your help will provide a work around for savvy users, but it doesn't deal with the real problem - the whole point of "Autobouquet" (the clue is in the name) is that you choose your region and state your preferences and the software organises the channels that's how it has always worked until this last few days - don't you agree?
    I'm guessing that the repository which holds the data is currently corrupted and the purpose and intention of my comments (I hope) is to alert the person/persons who police and populate the data that there is currently an issue
    when one person does something and shares it we are all helped

Well you help the people you want and il help people who have a bit of experience and from n.i
    Simples

• it's important to help all people at their level of need Siilver - as I said your help is beneficial to savvy users - when auto-bouquet works post the regional changes which Abu talked about in his post

Abu's suggestion is something that all users can do with ease

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!