vix 2.3 gone south

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 682 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hey guys,before i went to bed last nite i put vu duo on standby,got up dis morning and and noticed it was on ,switched on tv and cud hardly see anything on the screen,it looks like its on a lower mode than 1080,absolutley ridiculous,even when your looking at the menu or epg its all jumping all over the screen,went into av settings everything is as normal in there,ie. on hdmi ,on 1080,now if i try to change any of these values i get black screen of death,also noticed the osd had reset so went into osd settings to readjust this only to find nothing in the menu,completely gone.any body got any ideas or any similiar experiences,would be most greatful as to even look at the screen is eye hurting,cheers miltownman

ps.have just noticed now that sound is also gone,wata balls,if i have to reflash this again my missus is gona stick the usb ,well lets just say somewere it wont work

• cheers mate that seemed to work a treat,wpuld love to know what happened in the first place,i cant understand how the osd settings just disappeared,or even how the box turned on in the first place,any way thanks again lads,

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!