letter off sly today HD Channels

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,473 times. The last Post () by snacklepuss.

• no I ment thay carnt just cut you off if you have sd movies.i have sd box with movies had no letter of sly saying on 8th off july you will need to upgrade to hd if you want to watch movies

• so what about all the peps with sd boxes who have movies?

i have covered this earlier in the thread on how to force unchanged TILL END OFF ROLL OUT THENand or be paid for been forced to upgrade your terms and conditions ;) AND STB !

- - - Updated - - -

sd box = sd stream
    they wont cut you off [MENTION=100626]least[/MENTION] for now but to get the HD movie stream you need to upgrade to an HD box

they will be stopping all SD movies and sports , and eveentualily all channels , they will just upscale the broadcasts and it will all go dark ! so dont kid yourself m8 its not gona happen !

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• in the end they will move all to HD as I see. The whole idea is restrict people sharing. it is slow piosining. they are starting with Movie then they will do Sports and then rest package by package.

They do not need to replace box them self door by door. people will ring them what they need and as per choice packages they will send boxes.

• According to their website SD will still continue as normal after 8 July

What equipment do I need?
    To watch in SD, you’ll just need a Sky box. To watch movies in HD, you’ll need a compatible black Sky+ HD box or Sky Q box and an HD-ready TV. You’ll also need a broadband connection with a minimum recommended speed of 2Mbps to download movies on demand.

• Future Post....SD will become a "thing" in the future where you pay for that "natural" feeling. Like Vinyl records have done. The Broadcasters will try it out. Like 3D, they re-imagined it.

It is the mark of an intelligent; self educated mind to be able to entertain; and debate a given idea; without fully accepting it:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I hear people say...

"Ach You cannot please all of the people all of the time"

I think to myself; theres no proof of this; what a cop out:

Because think of all the people you will please just by trying to do it:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!