Can't get picture on Sky Channels with White Card 0963

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,035 times. The last Post () by codar.

• I've done what it said in this thread: http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=3271
    I installed the following plugin: enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-9185_openvix_all.ipk
    In that thread there were config attachments. I uploaded them to etc > tuxbox > config
    But when I try to start the cam it says please wait while starting cam. Then after a second it just takes me back to the cam screen and the cam isn't started. Also the cam is just called "oscam". I've restarted but it didn't make a difference.

• Official Post

Remove that old version and install whats attached, restart enigma2 then ftp the attached configs. Start oscam via blue button > softcam manager..

If you have problems look at the oscam web interface for errors. Post the log from startup and after viewing channels..

• Hi guys. It seems the config files didn't copy over correctly for some reason. I've fixed it now. I'm getting all SD channels but I'm not getting ITV4 HD. My card is paired to an SD box but I thought you could still get ITV4 HD. Is that correct? Or do I need to pair to a HD box?

• As far as i know, if you pair a white card to a hd receiver, you'll loose premium content (sports/movies)
    Have you a service file active / are you blocking itv 4 hd there (50F0)?

• Hi guys. It seems the config files didn't copy over correctly for some reason. I've fixed it now. I'm getting all SD channels but I'm not getting ITV4 HD. My card is paired to an SD box but I thought you could still get ITV4 HD. Is that correct? Or do I need to pair to a HD box?

If you pair a white sky card to an HD receiver unless it's a Thomson which is nearly impossible to do now your going to lose your channels again.....

Only the red sky cards work in a third party receiver or server when paired to a HD box.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I seem to be getting different answers from different people. I need to know for sure because I can't pair a card to a new box without multi-room unsubscribing first.

So if I want to get ITV 2,3,4 HD and the BT Sport channels in HD what colour of card do I need paired to what box (SD or HD)? I know all other channels will be in SD but I know you can get those channels I mentioned in HD.

So far I've tried both a red and white card in an SD box and I can't get those channels in HD in my Vu+ Duo 2. I was also under the impression that you can't pair a card to a HD box anymore since they changed the software on the Thomson component model box.

• If you want to use a Red sky card then you can pair it to either a sd or HD box.... doesn't matter. But you will need to add the boxkey to your configs when using a Red card.

If you want to use a white sky card then it has to be paired to a SD sky receiver, it's the only way it will work. Yes you will get BT Sports in HD using this method but this is because BT sports run the security side of things themselves... not sky. Can you get ITV 2,3 & 4 HD with a standard sky subscription???? surely you would need to be subscribed to the HD pack? but this is going to look strange to sky when you pair your card with the HD pack on it to a SD box.... are you getting ITV 2 & 3 HD with your current setup?? you just keep mentioning ITV 4HD, if you are then that will answer the above question.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• HD pack isn't tied to any card. You pay a single monthly fee for HD and it works for all your HD boxes.

Obviously I can't get ITV4 on an SD box as the box won't let you watch HD channels because it's an SD box but I can watch ITV 4 HD on my HD Sky boxes. But I thought I can still take the SD box's card, put it in my VU+ Duo 2 and I could watch ITV 4 HD?

Yes I'm getting ITV 4 HD on my Sky HD boxes.

So I just want to double-check what you're saying. Are you saying I need to pair my RED card to my Sky HD box in order to get ITV 4 HD on my VU+ Duo2?

Also are any of you guys getting ITV 4 HD on your linux receiver or do you know of any people that are?

• HD pack is tied to a card as it comes from as an EMM from Sky..... let's say you have one HD box & one SD receiver that you are using for multiroom.... the card that is in the sd box multiroom receiver won't receive the HD pack emm as sky know that card is in a SD box.

But if you had for example a Sky+hd box as your main receiver and then a sky HD multiroom box then both cards would receive the HD pack emm....

I am getting ITV 4 HD on my duo2 as a share.....

fI7WHhv.png

nah m8 thats no gona happen, they be now FTA via HD stb but lets face it thats just a rouse to get most STD boxes gone ;)
    only reason you get to access BBC HD FTA in few others Bar RT is so that they can log what cards are paird to SD in watching BBC in few others in HD :P
    let s face it yah ken there sitting back in gathering info up and well we've known this for some time , we are OK 'ish in UK cause the EU rules on
    free market in anti single market but hey thats life eh and part of the game of cat in mouse or merigo round just like the MrMods chip cases its tp in fro
    and all about info in what they wanna stop yah been able to do , all about the coin in as much they can drag in , so buckle up and enjoy the thrill ride of cat in mouse
    cause thats whats a hobby is all about :)

see folk gota mind BBC is who Built Paid for REB BUTTON and reason its not on Vermin is Sly paid BBC not to let em have it ;)
    now that means yer coin helped Sly get advantage in well yah think yer viewing of BBCHD via a card saet to SD STB is not logged or known lolz moan eh

this is why the red card is working just now to gather more info and try in persuade most SD who run a share for themselves in cpl m8's
    so spread the costly effects of sub TV as im sure yah all know ;) to upgrade to either multi room or some other HD stb !
    fact of matter is this i've heard for soem time emails in letters saying no more SD yah need contact us blah blah,
    from what i can make out this is to try force upgrades to HD as laws in legislations state that to dump SD they need certian % of HD subs
    and unless they have this number of % they cannot shut off SD broadcasts or white cards ;)

now watch the PROJECT FEAR / LOOK WHAT ELSE YAH CAN DO !
    with HD STB to try make greed get rid of SD STB ;P

just saying :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• HD pack is tied to a card as it comes from as an EMM from Sky..... let's say you have one HD box & one SD receiver that you are using for multiroom.... the card that is in the sd box multiroom receiver won't receive the HD pack emm as sky know that card is in a SD box.

But if you had for example a Sky+hd box as your main receiver and then a sky HD multiroom box then both cards would receive the HD pack emm....

I am getting ITV 4 HD on my duo2 as a share.....

OK but I wanted to double-check what you're saying. Are you saying I need to pair my RED card to my Sky HD box in order to get ITV 4 HD on my VU+ Duo2?
    So we know it's possible to get ITV 4 HD via card sharing - what colour of card with what box has the card sharer host used?

• OK but I wanted to double-check what you're saying. Are you saying I need to pair my RED card to my Sky HD box in order to get ITV 4 HD on my VU+ Duo2?
    So we know it's possible to get ITV 4 HD via card sharing - what colour of card with what box has the card sharer host used?

Only certian HD STB yeah , but like ii said above why would you ? more SD STB on GRID BETTER eh ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• I have no idea what colour of card my peer is using.....

Did you try what codar suggested before doing anything else... post#7

In your oscam config folder is there a oscam.services file there? if so look in the oscam services file and see if (50F0) is listed there...

fI7WHhv.png

• Sorry forgot about that post. I didn't know what he was talking about. I've looked in /etc/tuxbox/config just now and I can't see a oscam.services file there. Is there supposed to be one?

• No, it's optional.
    It's just a way of selecting channels you want/have and don't want to share or share.
    Really handy if you share with someone who doesn't have a full subscription as you can select the channels you want from him/her.
    Are you clearing Itv 2 hd and Itv 3 hd on your current setup?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!