EPG no longer showing!

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,253 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I have a dm800hd with nabilosat black hole v 0.12 for about 8 months i have pressed blue button twice and updated the epg via the black hole epg panel/nabilosat e2 epg settings and download with the rytec config file i instaled"Rytec-***UK" after downloading i would press the bouquet button and the next to the channel names the current programe would be displayed and when i pressed number "3" the epg would show the full list of channels/programmes for the day.Last week i updated epg as usual but the epg is allways blank!i have checked via ftp and the epg.dat file is present on the hard drive,any ideas how i fix this??
    thx

• do you have an option of "opentv" ?? try downloading from there,,also another thought ¿ what does the epg.dat weigh? I mean in kbs,,maybe it didnt download properly ...I´ve never had a dm800 so I cant be sure...so its just a thought ;)

• Have a look at your configuration - check the storage device is the desired one, sometimes this gets affected if you mess around with storage devices. Also you could try to update your rytec providers incase this has changed. Sometimes the epg.dat config file can become corrupt and if this is the case it might be worth deleting this before downloading again. As a last resort you could try uninstalling and reinstalling your epg plugin. Also bear in mind that if you have old channel lists, the epg data might be pointing to different channels! Following all this should get it up and running.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Tried downloading tonight as i have allways done and it is all working fine!must have been a problem with the files it was downloading from rytec,but thank you all for your tips

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!