Is anybody getting ITV4 HD on their Linux Satellite Receiver?

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,094 times. The last Post () by codar.

• You've answered your own question. You said everyone should be getting it but you're not getting it even though you should be!
    I need to know for sure what card needs to be paired to what box before I phone Sky to start a multi-room subscription as you can't unpair a card unless you cancel the sub.

• if you pay for the hd sub you will get the itvhd content i know i lost an entitlement but it doesnt bother me as said before bloated crap i do not watch only have it for the hobby ohh & wont matter what colour of card either

• you can get these HD chans via 1 of a few ways .....

1 - white card via share with another
    2 - red card multiroom box in another cant mind what off top of head

used to be able to use a certian thompson box but alas i beleive its now unable to pair
    and clear , but PAY HEEED ...... IF YOU USE A SD STB "DO NOT ACCESS ANY HD FROM YOUR SETUP INC FTA HD
    yah just LIGHTING YERSELF UP ;)

that been said push your BT in RacingUK setanta ect ect ect to another card and use the multi room STB to split yer
    subs :) this will give full SD safe in full HD safe if you set right configs like sid directs in sevices ;)

otherwise dance with the devil regardless of system ;) :) just saying :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• that been said push your BT in RacingUK setanta ect ect ect to another card and use the multi room STB to split yer
    subs :) this will give full SD safe in full HD safe if you set right configs like sid directs in sevices ;)

What do you mean by split your subscriptions?

Why does a white card work but only by card sharing?

• it dont but i wpuld use my racing uk in bt sub as seperate card , rather than join my sub up as thats just jailbait ;)
    they wanna shut down SD but need a certian % of subs to be able to do so , but if yah sub side yer subs to diff cards the yah
    wont help there % grow for non HD subs ;)

keep yer SD sub in attach any HD sub to a buckshe card ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• any mod/admin able to disect im sorry but i reread in cant see a problem ?

let me know asap by quoting me in reply ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• I think Honcho means to add bt or other non sly packages onto your multiroom sd card as it will increase the number of sd subscriptions which will make it more difficult for sly to railroad everybody off sd and onto hd. (Am I correct Honcho?)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!