Black Hole 3.0.2 Vu+ DUO2 KODI 16.1 Jarvis backup by master G

There are 50 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,884 times. The last Post () by car123.

• Official Post

[fade] Black Hole 3.0.2 Vu+ DUO2 KODI 16.1 Jarvis backup by master G [/fade]

Whats Included ?
    Black Hole with recent online updates applied

SoftCams
    OSCam-EMU 11228
    MGCamd 1.38
    WiCardd 1.19
    OSCam Web Info Port: 8888
    OSCam config directory: /etc/tuxbox/config
    MGCamd config directory: /usr/keys
    WiCardd config directory: /etc/tuxbox/config

All Plugins Updated To Latest Versions
    2boom`s m3u/xml bouquet converter (ftp m3u list to /tmp folder)
    Albatros
    AutoBouquetsMaker
    CoolTVGuide (set to EPG button)
    CrossEPG (set to /media/hdd)
    IPTV Player
    Kodi launcher
    Linuxsat-Support.Add-ons
    MediaPortal
    MultiQuick button
    OpenMultiBoot
    TSMedia Multimedia Center
    WebRadioFS

Other
    Splash by Robijay
    Bootlogo by oktus
    Picons Astra 28.2E Transparent Frame by oktus
    Catseye Motorised Channel list
    A/V settings mode set to 720p
    Tuner A 28.2 east / Tuner B needs configured
    Dreamy Skin by mmark
    MetrixHD Skin

FTP Login Details
    user: root
    password: linuxsat

• Master G I seem to be having trouble downloading this, the file seems to be corrupted everytime I try downloading and extracting with winrar. Can you check please. Thanks

• thank u very much what a great back up image could point me in the right direction please for picons 42 east please to 30 west

thank u very much again for this great back up image one of the best iv seen

live long and prosper

• Hi,

Tried all day to get cccam working . When I try to install with manual ipk it seems to run ok but it doesn't appear in blue button.

Vu+duo2

• Hi Master G/All

Im having some trouble setting up the wireless lan settings on this image. Im trying to isolate the problem. The image installs OK but when I go to Setup and Wlan settings when I try to search for the wireless network it crashes and reports it will restart Enigma engine. I have reinstalled and have the same problem. Also Im not sure if this is related but when it is booting it displays SOLO 4K. Does this mean I have the wrong image (which may explain the issues with the wireless setup)? Although having said that when I unzip it does display a folder called DUO2.....Any help or advice would be appreciated. PS Not sure where to copy the log from but do know it happens every time I try to setup the wlan....

Edited once, last by mancsta ().

• try and change the skin to the default one and set up your wlan ... hopefully it would work

Hi Master G/All

Im having some trouble setting up the wireless lan settings on this image. Im trying to isolate the problem. The image installs OK but when I go to Setup and Wlan settings when I try to search for the wireless network it crashes and reports it will restart Enigma engine. I have reinstalled and have the same problem. Also Im not sure if this is related but when it is booting it displays SOLO 4K. Does this mean I have the wrong image (which may explain the issues with the wireless setup)? Although having said that when I unzip it does display a folder called DUO2.....Any help or advice would be appreciated. PS Not sure where to copy the log from but do know it happens every time I try to setup the wlan....

VU+DUO2 WITH WD Caviar Blue 700GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 32MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM
    MOTORISED DISH 1.1 M , SINGLE LNB , DARK SUPERIOR MOTOR

• Hi Master G/All

I have a quick question regarding the EPG on this build/backup. I have noted that when I go into the EPG not all of the channels are populated. This happens when I press the EPG button on the remote of the Vu+ Duo 2. I also have the same issue when I press the UP arrow to gain access to the channel list. Some of the channels are populated, others are blank. Some of the channels populate if I hover over them or move up and down over the channels. Can you let me know if I have to do something, have to enable something or finish off some part of the setup please. I never seem to have luck with the channel lists and EPG so I'm guessing its something I need to do...Thanks in advance....

• Hi Master G/All

I have just noted that not all channels are present in the list. I have run auto bouquet maker and also pressed and held the blue button and run CrossEPG Downloader....The channel that I would like to view is Channel 215, 9532 Big Ted Sport 2. When selected I get the Error (2) Service not found! (SID not found in PAT). This is not the only channel missing, there are others with no progress indicators at the side of them. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

• Hey Bo,

Many thanks for your reply. Please excuse my ignorance but how do I do this?

I have just tried the suggestion of Service Searching and after it finished I checked the Sports and found even more of the Big Ted Sports channels to be missing with only 1 and 3 showing.

I have a fixed dish pointed to 28.2 Astra 2E/2F/2G and a twin LNB. Just wondering what the second Tuner should be set to to allow me to watch one channel whilst recording another....

Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions....

Edited once, last by mancsta ().

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!