scanning

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 804 times. The last Post () by johnR.

• Hi guys I have now got all the satellites installed on my dreambox 800hd clone have installed catseye all sates,but have only still only got sly uk tv do I need to to do a full scan as when I try to change channel it says check tuner configuration and dish does not move .For people who are only just reading this now you will see I have been working on this for a few weeks now and a lot of people have been helping me to get it running again (cheers)all the channels are there but are in grey text not the bright white,anyones advice would be great as I don't wont to cock it up after all the time everyone has put in
    Cheers John

• you sill need to set the tuner to hit each sat not just 28.2 , also each sat must be alinged what sats are you wanting to pickup ?
    and have you set disec or motor settings or just 28.2 ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• will make a list of sates but I used to have all of Europe sly Italy Germany Austria etc using disec/usals they are set tried to do a search last night and heard dish moving and stopping but stopped in case I made a mess of it
    John

• As long as the Dish is big enough, the pole/motor/dish were properly aligned and the correct coordinates were added and tuner config is set,
    let it move and try out FTA channels on each sat.
    if the other sats/platforms are greyed out its usually because of tuner config not properly set to receive them

• It was all working perfect a few weeks ago had this set up for a few years now. And it all went wrong took a while to get dreambox sorted with a little bit of your help and others lol the only difference between then and now is the channel list and the satellite list would you recommend doing a full re scan
    Cheers John

Edited once, last by johnR ().

• Do I put this in the same as the others through dreambox edit is this the same as the other channel lists because I don't know how to do an ipk file
    Cheers John

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!