VFD Problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 888 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hello all,

I have VU+ SOLO 4K with OpenA.TV 5.3 and I encountered to this problem - yesterday I installed a new skin (for OSD/TV). After successful installation and restart, the new skin appeared. But after a few seconds I saw a strange dialog saying something about "restoring last save setting or so" and 2 seconds later, Enigma2 restarted again. But from that second restart my VFD shows just a TV name (like HBO, BBC...) and current time. Nothing else. I tried to install different VFD skins - and I'm able to choose a different skin, but in fact, nothing happened. VFD is still black and only name and time are visible on left top corner...

And I'm able to switch to "Mini TV" - so, I'm able to see a signal, but when I turn off that, VFD shows again just then station name and time...

Can anybody help me?

• Official Post

I see what you mean. I tried adding the original vfd skin, removing all files that were added from the ipk, changing skins and it didn`t restore it. Something else in the skin needs modified to be compatible with openatv image. Contact the author or just reflash the image and use the version of hdglass that is on the image feed.

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!