Monoblock Configuration

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,171 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• I need help please:

I have a monoblock, Astra19/Hotbird, attached to a 90 cms dish and connected to Lnb1 on Vu+ Duo with an OpenPli image.
    I tried various configurations, simple, advanced and so on but without success. The receiver sees only Hotbird. I must be missing something or doing something wrong.

Please help.

Many thanks

In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence

• If there is only one output from the monoblock, try enabling diseqc a/b in tuner configuration.
    Configuration mode = simple
    Mode = diseqc A/B
    Port A = Hotbird 13.oE
    Port B= 19.2 Astra.
    It may work then (depending on the monoblock)

• Hi Guys,

Thank you for your help.
    Unfortunately both suggestions were unsuccessful. I can select Hotbird but for Astra, all I get "nothing configured", "Automatic" or "Hotbird". It doesn't seem to find Astra at all

Very strange...

In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence

• Official Post

You have connected lnb incorrectly or dish size is incompatible with lab.

what satellite is the dish focussed on? Post a picture of your dish/lnb

Edit:
    Are you not able to select 19.2 at all? If that is the case, your satellites.xml has been stripped, it only contains 13e. You need to replace it. There is a downlaod link on the drop down menu of of forum.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!