Cable channels disappear

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 793 times. The last Post () by sunlight786.

• I am using vu solo 4k with sat&cable set up from many months and uptill last few days every thing was fine.

I have not change any thing on setting but my cable ( virmin) channels not coming on. only black screen

I have check the tuner set and it is as it was with 40973 frequency

does some one have any kind of issue?

• update yoy chan list ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Here is the update of my issue for every one who to think.

I am running 2x local cable cards in home PC under oscam
    Then
    I add 1x cs378 and 1x newcamd to my dedicated server which also got oscam

My home box(oscam) have 2 x reader 1 x conected with home pc to update cards 1 x raeder from my own Dedicated oscam.

my problem is when i try to watch cable via dedicated server while disabled the reader which conect direct to home pc then NO channels only black screen

when I conect my box oscam to home pc oscam via cccam or cs378 or newcamd it work.

can some one tell me what,s going on all of sudden as I did not change any thing at all to any server.

• I have vu solo 4K which can only have oscam emu

I am using 2x omnikio reader with stand alone pc running oscam to reader card

the reason I use PC is as it can run 24/7 with out any truble while running card direct in box ( how many time we face where box crash, software freez, box reboot, restart )

Dedicated I use to share with friends as I do not like to link from Residental place.

Unless you can give me a better way to do all ?

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!