change the password and stream issue

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 758 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi guys

I need your help. I want to change the password on dreambox, I can get access to the dreambox via putty, but it would not let me to connect to the dreambox as it have close the putty app so I cant be able to change the password. It sound like to me the port is closed or blocked.

Do you know what app or what plugin I could use to allow me to change/reset the password?

And for other issue, I have a problem with the stream as it would not let me to watch the live tv on my pc. I tried to enable zap before stream but I still get the same problem. I don't think I have transcoding plugin on the dreambox to allow the stream to work. Can you help me with that please??

Do you know where I can find the plugin for the password change/reset and also do you know where i can find the transcoding plugin?

Here is the screenshot where you can see:

96a0e936e81228a0f39d5e.jpg

09c4daf.jpg

Here's the details for my dreambox:

Brand: Vu+
    Model: Duo
    Chipset: 7335
    Frontprocessor Version: 0
    Total Memory: 131348 kB
    Free Memory: 32948 kB
    Box Uptime: 14:09
    Software
    System OE: OE-Alliance 3.3
    Distro: openvix
    Firmware version: 4.0.003
    Driver date: 20151124
    Kernel version: 3.9.6
    Gui version: 2016-03-23
    Tuners
    Tuner A: BCM7335 DVB-S2 NIM (internal) (DVB-S2)
    Tuner B: BCM7335 DVB-S2 NIM (internal) (DVB-S2)

Thanks in advance

• Why have you posted details for a Vu+ duo ? Which receiver do you have ?

If it`s a duo you have, you can`t transcode with this receiver, you need a solo2, duo2 or solo 4k..

Maybe this plugin will sort the password -> Dreambox Password cracker/resetter Enigma2

I only have duo reciever so that means i cant transcode on this receiver? should i get rid of this receiver and get solo2?

can i be able to download the plugin online to change the password?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!