zgemma s2 problem.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,030 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• Hi first time setting up a zgemma s2,
    Auto scanned channels missing movies and a couple of other.
    set both tuner's to 28.2e (there set the same).
    tried ABM also tried vhannibal plugin.
    running vix image.
    how do i load sh1 drivers to zgemma i have found some that may fix the problem.
    cheers if you can help its doing my nut in.

oh forgot to say when installed list via ABM or vhannibals the movie channels say tune failed.

• Vix don't officially support this receiver.
    The image may be modified xp100 image, which when updated online, may cause your receiver to crash).
    OpenATV do support this receiver however, you can get an image from here: (select airdigital, then your model)
    http://linuxsat-support.com/view.php?pg=openatv
    Abm should create its own list (your channel lists that your trying to add may be outdated or you may have a problem with your satellite alignment)
    I have attached a guide on how to set AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM) up, it's for VIX but the setup procedure is very similar for ATV (thanks to pheonix, original author)
    ABM can be downloaded from the image feeds (go to plugins then press blue button, and it is in system plugins , as far as I can remember, if not, try extensions).
    Abm is a different plugin to LraiZer Autobouquets.
    Latest channel frequencies can be found here:

• this didnt work for me,tried to manually search horizontal and vertical.
    could not find any vertical channels is this a tuner problem?

• Official Post

Possibly, but more likely a cable, connection, or lnb problem @ the dish....
    Have you got any other boxes you can test the dish with ??
    Also stick some proper firmware on the box.... im not a fan of patched vix images

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!