Internal share Oscam / cccam

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,122 times. The last Post () by >>Artorius<<.

• Hello,

I am trying to share my card that is placed in my receiver with Oscam as softcam, to my bedroom receiver using the cccam protocol.
    The receiver that holds the card is fine, all good ECMs.
    When I reshare this card to my bedroom receiver, I get ''NEED INIT 0 or 0 card''.

This are my configs:
    (Main card SERVER)

oscam.server

oscam.users

RECEIVER CLIENT

oscam.conf

oscam.server

Can someone please have a look at my two oscam cofigs ?
    Would be a happy man when I get this to work.
    I want this to work with oscam > oscam ( cccam protocol ) No camd35.

• Official Post

Try setting up another account and use the newcamd protocol. Use the attached configs on the bedroom box.

oscam.user on server:

Code
    [account]
    user = linuxsat1
    pwd = support1
    group = 1

oscam.server on bedroom box (change 192.168.1.87 to the ip address of the server):

• Thank you alot for your quick respons. I'll try it right away! thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried what you said above, but it is not working.
    I get the following :

Newcamd reader status : UNKNOWN
    cccam reader status : NEEDINIT ( 0 of 0 cards )

This is my log (Reader)

• The IP adress behind the xxx.dynns is my internal IP. I made that up. Still got the same problem. Ip adressing / ports is all fine. Want me to post other configs / logs ?

• For some reason ''Bedroom client'' can not connect to server right away. You see that in the logfile aswell. ( pass/name incorrect ). after 1 or 2 tries he gets connected.
    I also need to use the ''Keepconnected'' function otherwise he loses connection.

This is my bedroom log file : ( I checked pass / name and its oke )

Result : CONNECTED ( 0 of 0 cards )

• I do not have any oscam.bak files in my configs.
    I tested the camd35 protocol and it works, all good ECM.
    The cccam protocol doesn't.
    I am lost aswell!

• Hi guys,
    I am new in this, just got my Uno4K, and try to make it work with Ziggo and the official Ziggo card.

So far is working with a CI+ module, only on VTi, but I cannot record one ch and watch another, so I installed the Oscam.
    Unfortunately after few days on Google still not able to get the right configuration files.
    Any help appreciated

• Hi guys,
    I am new in this, just got my Uno4K, and try to make it work with Ziggo and the official Ziggo card.

So far is working with a CI+ module, only on VTi, but I cannot record one ch and watch another, so I installed the Oscam.
    Unfortunately after few days on Google still not able to get the right configuration files.
    Any help appreciated

I would start your own thread which will help you get your answers.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!