DVB-t T2 Hybrid Tuner - VU Duo 2 Box -- How to install Cable VM channels

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,505 times. The last Post () by difficult.

• Edit your post and delete the picture.

If you are going to post a picture of your modem's serial number and MAC address, you might as well as post your name and address too.

I just managed to replace Cable.xml file via ftb and scan channels autobouquets and I got Cable channel list and ftv are working.... BUT picture is badly breaking down....4d890.png

and I am also getting error message after installing ipk file......

see attachment...linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/57089/

Can I upload channels via dreamboxEdit together with Cable channels?

I am sure you can do it.....

can you also forward me some iptiv ipk file please..... to upload via dreamboxedit please

- - - Updated - - -

I removed the splitter and connected cable direct to vu and cable channels ftv was working ok. Is there any cable splittler with signal booster for cable?

can I upload channels via dreamboxedit?

Edited once, last by master G: picture removd ().

• Official Post

Good grief! An admin/mod deleted the picture with your modem on it, and you go and post another one!

If you are having picture breakup, it is signal issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I upload channels via dreamboxEdit together with Cable channels?

Simple:
    Yes

Comprehensive:
    How you make your bouquets is up to you. You can have a mixmatch between cable and satellite and send them to receiver

can you also forward me some iptiv ipk file please..... to upload via dreamboxedit please

The various Installation packages are posted on the forum. Download them.

You transfer them to the receiver using FTP clients such as Filezilla, DCC, VuCC

See this thread
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=4392

• with all respects, I can easily guess you are a proper guru. I wish if you could help me personally...

I download channels from receiver, edited them but when I sent back to receiver, all bouquets were empty.

IPTV- I can upload iptv via dreamboxEdit but I dont know where to get iptv.ipk files. I will appreciate if you can help me... PLEASE

- - - Updated - - -

SNR 96%
    agc 89%

is it enough signal quality to watch cable?

Edited 2 times, last by difficult ().

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!