why am I being ignored is it because I've not donated????

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,404 times. The last Post () by THE FUGITIVE.

• I post a thread and only get a reply I appreciate master g for replying to most of my threads but common guys sites called Linux support ( SUPPORT) it should be called Linux little support.com
    If it's because I've not donated then I will
    When I joined support was top notch but I find most people get ignored eventually as read most threads on here about this .

• leroy mate most people read only what they are interested in on sites and master and all staff read every post they are a great staff and i have learned from them but i think most people read posts that either attain to there type of box or something that they are interested in it is definatly not i dont think about donating

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

• leroy mate most people read only what they are interested in on sites and master and all staff read every post they are a great staff and i have learned from them but i think most people read posts that either attain to there type of box or something that they are interested in it is definatly not i dont think about donating

How can I help others when I don't no how to rectify there problems but most admins and moderators are high in knowledge in the tech department I just feel ignored I search all threads but can't find a solution to my problem that is why I post a thread

• Official Post

Where are you being ignored exactly ? From what i can see, any thread you`ve opened has had replies, so i can`t see what you are crying about..

The forum is quieter than normal because the uk weather is beautiful at the minute.. People are taking full advantage of it while its here, instead of answering your questions..

Making an extra donation won`t get you an answer any faster.. We are not interested in making money, we do this to help people in our own free time..

If we are not offering the level support you expect feel free to join another forum..

• How can you even contemplate being ignored ???
    You have over a hundred posts in one month !!!
    That is a hell of a lot of more posts than users registered here for years!!
    I see the other side of the argument which has not been written into the site rules for obvious reasons:
    There is support,whether it resolves the problem or not, but there is no spoonfeeding !!!
    I have not had the problems nor the experience of which you post about
    so therefore it´s futile and pointless for me to post in your threads...although I do read them!!

Lastly,, Why have you posted this in cardsharing section when it is not related to such ?????

• Stop ranting on mate do you own the site ?

• Stop ranting on mate do you own the site ?

lolz sorry should not laugh but i thought the main post was a RANT by yerself lmfao :P

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• hi firts sorry my bad english , i read lotfs post in this forum and i can see sommes never replay to moderator or supporter forum , or say thanks , and in this way never any complaint from moderator or supporter forum.

• I too found his initial post and further comments very strange as i said in my reply to him a lot of members will come to a forum daily and check out there favourite parts of the forum but staff usually check every post so i did not understand his comments and of course the reply to Cazuela who i think all respect here was laughable i wondered though was he just one of the few who no matter how good things are like a moan

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!