cccam prio

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,042 times. The last Post () by master G.

• good morning everyone just quick question regarding cccam prio file is this a importaint file and can you and or is it required to add remove anything inside the file cheers in advance

after having a read about i can understand what its for but if there are caids providers missing would you still receive channels or would they need to be added

• I have understood the significance and importance of the CCcam.prio file. At present I have placed it and the CCcam.cfg in the appropriate directory (/var/etc/). My VU+Duo2 (with CCcam2_0_11) appears to be working fine. But I have seen suggestions that its location should be included as the last line in the CCcam.cfg file. Like this: #CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio (erasing the hash sign). My question: for my VU+Duo2, is this necessary, has it advantages? Thanks for any advice.

• Official Post

If CCcam is working fine i wouldn`t use it as its not necessary and if its not configured properly channels can open slowly.
    Basically what it does is prioritizes certain caids, which can speed up how fast that channel will open after you have zapped on it..
    Say for example you are trying to view the sky uk package which uses both caids 0963 and 0960. Your share uses both these caids but most of the channels are on caid 0963. You would add this to CCcam.prio which will always try the 0963 caid first.

Code
    P: 0963, 0960

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!