I can not see VLC plug In on Vu

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,551 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I am with Black Hole 1.7.1

there Is no vlc plug In to download from server which Is working at the moment
    I have copied all VLC folder from PC program files directory to the Vu directory but does not work - I can not see VLC plug In on Vu ultimo

• you probably haven´t copied over the .exe application,,tell you what... download vlc_1.1.11_win32 from the videolan site then transfer the folder(not the rar) over to add vlc folder to /usr/lib/enimga2/python/Plugins/Extensions / and chmod 755 .
    Then reboot the system then you will find it in the plugins folder on the BH green panel like this :

btw - BH addons server is back up ;)

• sorry

can not install that way at least I can not In BH 1.7.1
    did everything you say but after reboot no vlc player in green panel

• sasho ..I installed the vlc player manually while the Bh server was down..... so go over the steps one by one again...
    I used DCC to FTP it over with no problems as you can see in my pix...
    I wonder if you gave it the chmod 755 permissions
    then reboot system..
    if after this you still have a problem installing it then get it from TS_panel addons....

• thank you for reply

first I download vlc 1.1.1 win32.zip
    second - copy vlc-1.1.11 directory from zip file to vu using ftp client
    755 to all of directory contents
    then switch off and on (reboot) vu
    but no vlc player at plug in list

where I can find TS_panel adons
    I have searched BH adons but when conect to server there are no vlc

• thank you for support
    I have installed TS panel 4.7 but now I can not find VLC player plug In to Install
    I only found vlc for dm800 experimental but when Install It - no VLC player In plug In when press green

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!