"The GP" Image

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,570 times. The last Post () by turbo2.

• About 5 years ago I had a Dreambox with The GP image installed and really liked it. Is the GP image available for the Ultimo? Done a search but cant find any info.

• Thanks, getting to dislike the ultimo more each day. The remote and its mini buttons are ok if you have children's fingers. Nealy bought a Dreambox but thought I would have a change....bad decision !

• gp-3 seems to be the closest to what you´re looking for, but only for........
    Dreambox
    DM 8000 HD PVR
    DM 7025+
    DM 7020 HD
    DM 7020
    DM 800 HD se
    DM 800 HD PVR
    DM 600 PVR
    DM 500 HD
    DM 500+
    can´t find any other version sorry :(
    you cannot compare a dreambox wiht a vu+ is my opinion.... as good as dm originals are ,,,they don´t come close to vu+...
    another thing is the lack of or slow development for the ultimos,,
    but remember they are only a month on the scene so like all good things come to those who wait;)
    just my 2pence worth ;)

• best suggestion i would say mate if you arnt too comfortable with the ultimo remote why not try a harmony one remote its what i use

• that doesnt make sense to me ¿¿??

The VU+ remote compared to the dream or s*y one IMO is rubbish, the unit is far too small, buttons too small and fiddly, the key pad in 12 month probably won't have any letters on due to it being placed down on them all the time. were as on the dream one it is a good size, buttons well placed and a good size..... its just a far better remote for every day use.

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!