mg camd and pli 4.0 ,cant open channels ?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 845 times. The last Post () by patch.

• i have dreambox 500 HD running open pli 4.0 , i have downloaded Mg camd 1.38 from plugins and tried to use an N line in the newcamd.list , but nothing opens . how can i tell if Mg camd is running on the DM 500 HD . When i go to softcam setup and MG camd is at the top , when i highlight it and press green button to ok it , i get message saying Softcam setup... . and this stays on screen . is this correct or is Mg camd not installing ? thanks

• i have dreambox 500 HD running open pli 4.0 , i have downloaded Mg camd 1.38 from plugins and tried to use an N line in the newcamd.list , but nothing opens . how can i tell if Mg camd is running on the DM 500 HD . When i go to softcam setup and MG camd is at the top , when i highlight it and press green button to ok it , i get message saying Softcam setup... . and this stays on screen . is this correct or is Mg camd not installing ? thanks

You need the mg_cfg { e2 }

• thanks , i new to this so please could you explain what i need to do with this file ? where do i ftp it to (etc/enigma2) ? and do i send the zipped file in one or send the 4 files contained in the folder one at a time ? also will this fix my problem of channels not opening or will i have to edit some settings in the mg.cfg file ? if so what settings do i change and what do i change them to ? many thanks for your help .

• i have loaded Mgcamd 138ssl from open pli 4 image and been to the Mgcamd configs using DCC and edited attributes to 755 . Also i have two mg cfg files in the usr/keys folder , should there be two ? and what "box number " should i set them both to for the DM 500HD ? as i have tried various settings but cant get a channel to clear . I have also name of the newcamd.list and removed "example " from the end . am i doing the right things , as this is what i have read that i must do ? thanks for any help .

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!