BackUp by Serjoga Vu+Duo 2

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,415 times. The last Post () by Serjoga.

• BackUp by Serjoga OpenPLi-4.0-Vu+Duo2 (Full Russified) + all other languages + PowerVU, free CS lines and few IPTV bouquets
    BackUp started on channel TV1 RUS 13E

Splash by Townsmen

Image Info:

Bootlogo by Serjoga

Bootlogo for radio by Serjoga

Spinner by Townsmen

Settings by Serjoga+ few IPTV bouquets (russian channels/few turkish sports channels/few adult channels/music/

SoftCam by Serjoga

Plugins

Add new plugins:

And Big Thanks all other plugins master's!

Emu

MgCamd 1.38srf
    Wicardd 1.19
    OsCam 1.20

With MgCamd 1.38srf works CS add free test lines! Tricolor 36E & possible 56E/Dozhd 4.9E and TRK Football channels 4.9E

With Wicardd 1.19 works Tricolor Tv 36°E without Nash Football and XXX channels!!!

With OsCam-emu works all packages who is active atm with EMU and my Softcam + PowerVu with stream and Powervu witout stream on Amos 4W, but keys atm DOWN. Wait my SoftCam.Key update + Tricolor with EMU 36E

Skins by mic71 Goliath HD

If need password for ftp:

DOWNLOAD
    81.79 MB

• I have finally got round to loading this image on my duo2. But my box does not see the image. It just boots to the installed image. When I checked the files in the folder, it has one file called imageversion instead of a file called initrd_cfe_auto.bin. I`ve tried renaming the imageversion file but still no joy.

bo.

• if the the plugin in English it will be great backup
    thanks buddy

A lot if not all plugins will come with locale ( optional languages ) which can easily be changed/modified by the end user...

(Full Russified) + all other languages

Might give it a try myself later ..

• No, it's nothing to do with setup. I can't load your backup onto my box. When I look inside the backup folder there is one file named imageversion. I don't have a file like that in any backup I make. As I said in opening post I tried to rename it to the name of the file that seems to be missing. When I get home from work I'll post the files I get from your backup folder.

Thanx.
    bo

• Sorry I not understund you. More russian guys download and instaled my backup. I also after play with new plugins and skins have crash and instaled my backup again and again. Open rar fail and package vuplus inserted in usb. Add to front panel turn off 220V push image button above usb after turn on 220V little wait and you see all processed image flashing and wrining in resceiver.

putin Hujlo

• lol. I do know how to install an image on my box, I`ve had plenty of practice with all my messing about. Anyway, I have just downloaded your backup again and this time I used a different usb stick and it has finally loaded. Now I`m going to have a play about.

Thanx Serjoga for your fine work.

bo.

• this time I used a different usb stick and it has finally loaded. Now I`m going to have a play about.

Yup I remember this problem! First my vu box vu+zero I make backup and I not possible make backup. After I buy new fresh and free usb and backup finished without problem. I am happy that you instaled my backup :)

putin Hujlo

• It's an impressive backup. It has loads of stuff, too much for my simple tastes. I managed to change the language to English and found that a lot of stuff is to Serjogas taste. He has obviously spent a lot of time and effort getting the image exactly how he likes it. It was easier for me to go back to my simple Blackhole setup.

Thanx Serjoga for the excellent backup,just not for me.

bo.

• One thing I noticed. He has the same version of mediaportal as me(the latest) yet he has more links(categories) than mine. I've tried a few times to get the same links. I even uninstalled mine and copied and installed the one from Serjogas backup, but it stays the same as mine,it even keeps the search I have created.
    Got me baffled that.

bo.

• BackUp by Serjoga OpenPLi-4.0-Vu+Duo2 (Full Russified) + all other languages. Image without LCD Plugin

BackUp started on channel Inter 4.9E

Image Info:

Bootlogo by Serjoga

Bootlogo for radioby Serjoga

Spinner by 21010sd

[YOUTUBE]VIpNAkUnngA&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Splash by Townsmen

Settings by Serjoga:
    Diseqc settings:
    LNB 1: 36E
    LNB 2: Motor settings 30W-90E

SoftCam by Serjoga

Plugins

Add new plugins:

And Big Thanks all other plugins master's!

Emu

MgCamd 1.38srf
    MgCamd 1.45a
    Wicardd 1.19
    OsCam 11279

## MgCamd 1.38srf for all old ##
    ## MgCamd 1.45a for new ident and package NTV+ ##
    ## Wicardd 1.19 for all who is active with EMU + tricolor 36E ##
    ## OsCam 11279 for PowerVu and Tandberg + all other who is active with EMU but witout Tricolor ##

Skin by mic71 Goliath HD-Gold

If need password for ftp:

neparole

DOWNLOAD
    91.91 MB

• master G

Added the Label Vu+ Backup

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!