black hole 3.0.2 vu+ duo oscam

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,337 times. The last Post () by jokosat.

• Hi There,

While i'm registyer a long time I'm never used this form before.

Main reason is i used open PLI before on my VU+ Duo and i was working well until the last update. I experiance many problems, even my network was getting on PLI slow.
    Therefore I switch last weekend to black hole 3.0.2 on my vu+ duo. The nework speed is now OK again.

By this switch I also want to install OScam on my vu+ duo in combination with the latest black hole 3.0.2. But i can not find the right IPK for this combination.

Does anybody have OScam working on black hole 3.0.2 VU+ DUO(1)?

Pls can anybody send me the IPK file(s) or link for this and send some instructions how to install?

Best regards,

Peter

Edited 3 times, last by aphexx ().

• Official Post

Look in this forum -> Oscam Download

You will see this thread -> OSCam 11245 ipk For Various Images

Download this file -> enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-11245-linuxsat_blackhole_mips32el.ipk

FTP ipk to /tmp folder > green button > yellow button > manually install ipk packages > follow on screen instructions..

Or install Linuxsat Paneland download what you need from there.. Install it using the same method as above..

[How To] Install an ipk file on any enigma2 receiver

• Hi Master G.

THX for your mesage but I have tried both options but with no good results.
    When is install 11245 my VU+DUO crashes (green screen) while i need to reboot.
    The WEBIF for OSCAM is not working after i insert the working PLI OSCAM config.
    I also tried to install other versions but non are working on mij VU+DUO.

Can you tell me which OSCAM i need to instal out of LINUXSAT PANEL?

Best regards Peter

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!