At a loss with NC+

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,036 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi

I hope this is the right place to post this but if not sorry and please feel free to move it. I took out a legit NC+ subscription through satsklep. The card arrived and they sent the signal through channel TVP1 but its failed to activate. 3 days i've tried with both my Amiko Alien running OSCAM and the Ariva box that came with the subscription direct from Poland. I know its not the box as obviously I've tried two. Has anyone got any advice i could try until i wait for Satskelp to resend a signal (if thats possible) as they seem to be closed over the weekend.

Thanks

• A look at your oscam configs would be useful to see what's going on. (the card updates using global emms unlike a uk card)
    When you stick it in your ariva, are you letting it sit for a while on TVP1?
    You may need to leave it on that channel for a period of time before it does clear (Takes mine 1-3 hrs sometimes for the admin entitlement to come through on an ariva 252 running patched firmware)

• Thanks guys this is where i'm at with it. The card was activated thursday morning apparently, for 48 hours it was left on TP1 in a Ariva 203 that came with the card and nothing happened. I then decided to put it in my Alien and i can see global EMM's being written to the card. The admin entitlement is showing as active and an expiry date of Aug 2016 but Cyfra 1 and 2 are showing as expired Jan 1991.

• chris, what is that?

Bus man, how long should i realistically have to wait as it was Thursday morning it was activated. Could some confirm the oscam.server for nc+ incase i decide to walk it back in that box.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the card likely to be Conax or Seca? Just wondering if it is Conax it it might work in the Spark OS of my Amiko.

UPDATE: it has Nagravision on the card

UPDATE2: OSCAM is saying its SECA but the 203 has CONAX written on it. Really confused now.

• I've a seca card, oscam.server file below (running in an ubuntu server)

Works well and updates cyfra+1 entitlement using the above configs. (nc+ canal sports package)
    I have to put it into the ariva to update admin entitlement though (cyfra+)
    I have it in group 3 as other caids in group 1 and 2 (change accordingly)

• me i'm really confused here as well mate.
    just took my card out of the server to check, it is NC+ premium also, no where on it does it refer any encryption but it is seca, activated after a couple of attempts and now updates with cccam 230.
    can we find out what these references to conax and nagravision are? cos i was under the impression that seca was the only encryption, just checked on the satsklep site i cant find any mention of what encrytion the cards are.
    regards: canthackit

• me i'm really confused here as well mate.
    just took my card out of the server to check, it is NC+ premium also, no where on it does it refer any encryption but it is seca, activated after a couple of attempts and now updates with cccam 230.
    can we find out what these references to conax and nagravision are? cos i was under the impression that seca was the only encryption, just checked on the satsklep site i cant find any mention of what encrytion the cards are.
    regards: canthackit

nagravision to Seca Tunnel should look like this

Entitlements for CYFRA
    Cardsystem Valid To IRD ID (nagra) Maturity Provider
    seca n/a FF FF FF FF no limit 00 00 00 00 (sysid)
    00 00 00 68
    00 00 00 65
    Serial Rom ATR
    Show DNASP400 RevI4A 3B F7 11 00 01 40 96 70 70 0A 0E 6C B6 D6
    Type Caid Provid ID Class Start Date Expire Date Name
    admin 0100 000000 000799007C01A000 00000000 1970-01-01 2016-08-18 CYFRA +
    PBM 0100 000068 8210841200000700 00000000 1970-01-01 2016-08-21 CYFRA+ 1
    PBM 0100 000065 8000000000000000 00000000 1970-01-01 1992-01-01 CYFRA+ 2

as for Conax card needs to dump rsa keys only the people who sold you the card can do that

benwiddowson as you already have first update its seca card that you have

• I think benwiddowson is referring to the ariva receiver when he mentions conax (conax is printed on the front of the receiver)

Yeh thats right. It was confusing me as. I was just checking that i hadn't been sent a wrong receiver for the card and thats what was causing the issues.

• Oops, you got there first.
    Have you tried removing the cam and just running the nc+ card in the ariva overnight, with it on tvp1 hd?

- - - Updated - - -

My ariva has it printed on it as well but it does update the card.

• Oops, you got there first.
    Have you tried removing the cam and just running the nc+ card in the ariva overnight, with it on tvp1 hd?

- - - Updated - - -

My ariva has it printed on it as well but it does update the card.

The the Conax cam has been out the box for about 3 days now. Hopefully this will be sorted soon as the entitlements on my MTV card expire soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally today after several days of trying it all sprung into life. The guys at Satskelp arranged for the card to be wiped of entitlements and re-written (or something). Three or four hours after contacting them bingo it all started working. The card is sitting in the Ariva box at the moment, will try with OSCAM at the weekend.

Thanks for all your help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!